Bruce Dickinson

Great performance! ''Omega'' is one of Bruce's best solo songs with one of Adrian's best solos.
I agree, the performance here is great and the song is one of the best in Bruce's catalogue. Adrian's solo is one of his finest aswell.
I just hope and pray that there will be some kind of chance to see Bruce do these songs live..
Hope to see Bruce Dickinson releasing his new solo album someday soon and then embark on world tour. I haven't seen him live in concert yet eventough I've listened his solo albums from the beginning when TM was released.
It's unfortunate that he hasn't found time to any additional solo tours..and it's sad that he hasn't had a chance to perform some of these songs. Some have but some haven't at all. It's time for us to get Bruce back on the road and play these songs with his proper band.

Not sure if anyone's been listening to the Psycho Schizo Espresso podcast at all. It's pretty good most of the time, however this week they've interviewed an English bullfighter who went to Eton. Most of the corrupt wankers in the UK Conservative Party went to Eton, and I think bullfighting is a horrible sport. Do you think Bruce did this episode to trigger the millennials like me? :lol::lol::lol:
I've listened to it but it's been while so I have to do catching up with the latest episodes..interesting stuff all in all!

That sounded damn good. I want to hope/believe he is preparing himself for a little something something more solo related.

Not sure if anyone's been listening to the Psycho Schizo Espresso podcast at all. It's pretty good most of the time, however this week they've interviewed an English bullfighter who went to Eton. Most of the corrupt wankers in the UK Conservative Party went to Eton, and I think bullfighting is a horrible sport. Do you think Bruce did this episode to trigger the millennials like me? :lol::lol::lol:

That has to be the epitome of shit!

I am almost ashamed to say that I only recently have given Tattooed Millionaire a proper listen, and to my joy it's a really good album.

Maybe on par with Tyranny of Souls, but below Accident of Birth and The Chemical Wedding.

TM is my least favourite Bruce solo album.
Son Of A Gun, title track and Gypsy Road are my favourites but there's alot of cringeworthy material.
Strange you don´t mention the brilliant Skunkworks.
Skunkworks is decent. Can't put my finger on what's missing, but it's not too bad.

Call me crazy but it´s one of my favourites now!
Skunkworks is an album that has to grow to like and love, but when you do it's a true feast!
Definitely won't call you crazy. Insane maybe, but not crazy.

Just joking. Bruce also rates Skunkworks very highly. It was one of three solo albums he mentioned when asked about his favourite at a recent one man show. The Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls being the two other.

Back