Bruce Dickinson

RIP Paddy
Sad News and Im in a bit of shock, now there's no way for Bruce to return to her anymore (if he ever comes to rethink this new affair).

Last edited:
Weird, man. Really weird and creepy thing to say.

I've been with the same person over 20 years, and will be for the rest of my life, but I know how some have separated and then they have reunited with the loved one later.
We don't know much of this Bruce and Paddy divorce thing..I won't even try to think if they had peace between.
Not weird or creepy thing to say, if you've ever loved someone, you know how death is the ultimate ending and sort of punishment.
It's scary thing because it leaves all like in middle of something, and death is everlasting.

Goddamn, that’s terrible. RIP.

Is it just me or was The Sun trying to start drama by bringing up Bruce’s divorce bill?

Goddamn, that’s terrible. RIP.

Is it just me or was The Sun trying to start drama by bringing up Bruce’s divorce bill?
Arguably it's relevant contextualizing info, but yeah, realistically they solely did it because tabloids gonna tabloid. Make the article longer, but also adds some dramatics to the article.

Rest in peace. What a terrible thing to happen. Even if Bruce and Paddy were estranged and about to divorce, I can't imagine it's very easy to deal with your wife of nearly 30 years dying out of the blue like that, not to mention their kids losing their mother. The Maiden tour being cancelled may be a blessing in disguise considering this, it's one less thing on Bruce's plate.

Well this was terrible news, I’m sorry for their loss. It must be horrible for the kids to loose their mother, and Bruce for loosing his partner for most of his adult life

And yeah, even them being estranged, this is a hugely difficult time for Bruce.

2015:
"'Cause, obviously, my wife was pretty key to surviving the whole thing, and they all had to undergo it, in a sense, in the same way as me..."

Even if you grow apart afterwards, you always cherish something like that.

Rest in peace, Paddy.

Terrible news. Didn't know it was being discussed here and didn't see anything in Maiden Chat so I posted there. My apologies.

I've stayed out of this all day. I'm sure this is difficult for Bruce, regardless of the marital situation, and my thoughts go out to the family and those who have lost someone.

That being said, let's all remember the very strict forum rules surrounding the band's personal life.

Really sad news. My thoughts are with Paddy's loved ones (Bruce and her kids in particular).

I have been listening to this song quite often since I heard the news. No idea why, but since I first heard it back in 1994 I saw it as a song written for a special partner, one that it takes time to find. A very poignant tune.

RIP Paddy.

Last edited:
Back