Bruce Dickinson

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
On 7 November, Bruce will speak at the Wine Future conference in Portugal about the topic "“From rockstar to businessman”, I am quoting their program:

"Bruce travels the world, sharing his wisdom and experience to engage corporate and business audiences. Drawing inspiration from his wealth of experience as a rock star and businessman, Bruce Dickinson willexplain in his talk how the challenges of operating in the seemingly disparate fields of rock music andcommercial aviation reflect the same challenges the business world faces every day. Bruce brilliantly shareshow teamwork, communication, forward planning, and inevitable setbacks are an opportunity to learn, adapt, and successfully move on."

On 7 November, Bruce will speak at the Wine Future conference in Portugal about the topic "“From rockstar to businessman”, I am quoting their program:

"Bruce travels the world, sharing his wisdom and experience to engage corporate and business audiences. Drawing inspiration from his wealth of experience as a rock star and businessman, Bruce Dickinson willexplain in his talk how the challenges of operating in the seemingly disparate fields of rock music andcommercial aviation reflect the same challenges the business world faces every day. Bruce brilliantly shareshow teamwork, communication, forward planning, and inevitable setbacks are an opportunity to learn, adapt, and successfully move on."

What a load of bullshit! Thanks for sharing this!

• Haha
Reactions: Jer

Very interesting. I for one will def

Think of it this way. The people who are going to Hellfest solely for Bruce make up a small portion of fans of Bruce's solo work. The fans of Bruce's solo work make up a small portion of people who have listened to Bruce's solo work. The people who have listened to Bruce's solo work are hardcore fans of Iron Maiden. The hardcore fans of Iron Maiden make up a small portion to the fans of Iron Maiden. The fans of Iron Maiden make up a small portion of the people who go to Iron Maiden concerts. The people who go to Iron Maiden concerts make up a small portion of the people who have heard at least one Iron Maiden song and liked it. The people who have heard at least one Iron Maiden song and liked it make up a small portion of the people who have heard at least one Iron Maiden song. The people who have heard at least one Iron Maiden song make up a small portion of the people who have heard of Iron Maiden. The people who have heard of Iron Maiden make up a small portion of the people who are into some form of metal. The people who are into some form of metal make up a small portion of the people who have listened to metal and liked it. The people who have listened to metal and liked it make up a small portion of the people who have listened to metal. The people who have listened to metal make up a small portion of the people who listen to music. The people who listen to music make up a rather large portion of the people who live on planet Earth. But the people on planet Earth make up an infinitesimally small portion of the universe as a whole. Do you kinda see why Bruce Dickinson wouldn't be so high on the bill now?
You completely lost me there so I'm not going to worry about it too much. :lol:

Starting a new project tonight! Going over the songs from the Bruce Dickinson discography that Adrian played live. Haven't really thought about how he approached stuff from Tattooed Millionaire, Balls to Picasso and Skunkworks (if any?)...

Starting a new project tonight! Going over the songs from the Bruce Dickinson discography that Adrian played live. Haven't really thought about how he approached stuff from Tattooed Millionaire, Balls to Picasso and Skunkworks (if any?)...
Adrian never played any Skunkworks tracks, but I liked what he did with "Tattooed Millionaire":

"Laughing In The Hiding Bush" stays pretty faithful:

Roy played the main solo on "Tears Of The Dragon", but Adrian played some flavor parts before the return to the vocals after the solo:

Adrian never played any Skunkworks tracks, but I liked what he did with "Tattooed Millionaire":

"Laughing In The Hiding Bush" stays pretty faithful:

Roy played the main solo on "Tears Of The Dragon", but Adrian played some flavor parts before the return to the vocals after the solo:
Shoot All the Clowns with Adrian in 1997:

There are also some setlists that say that Adrian played the Riding with the Angels with Bruce, a song Samson covered and Bruce played in 1990:

Last edited:
Still wondering what slot Bruce is likely to get at Download (assuming he is at Download, that is). A main stage early slot is possible, but that's also a pretty low key slot for someone so well known. I don't think his stage show is going to be big and spectacular enough for anything later afternoon to evening on the main stage.

Second stage headliner or second from top on second stage? I'd quite like the idea of the bigger tent stage for atmosphere, although it was near impossible to see the stage last time I was in there (not helped by everyone trying to shelter from the rain). Gojira were absolutely belting playing in there, though.

Still wondering what slot Bruce is likely to get at Download (assuming he is at Download, that is). A main stage early slot is possible, but that's also a pretty low key slot for someone so well known. I don't think his stage show is going to be big and spectacular enough for anything later afternoon to evening on the main stage.

Second stage headliner or second from top on second stage? I'd quite like the idea of the bigger tent stage for atmosphere, although it was near impossible to see the stage last time I was in there (not helped by everyone trying to shelter from the rain). Gojira were absolutely belting playing in there, though.

Gojira in 2016? Quite possibly the best show of that day!

Back