Bruce Dickinson

Keyboards: Maestro Mistheria

I really love the space sound effects he brings about with the keyboards. Sounds really awesome on Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls. Especially on the song eternal.

Yeah, it just reminded me about an acoustic song. In the previous photo with Roy from the studio, he also was with a green acoustic guitar.

Anyway, I wonder if Roy will play bass on all songs or it will be like for TOS?

Vocals: Bruce
Guitars: Roy
Drums: Dave Moreno
probably keyboards too?
guest musician: Adrian :blush:

I have no doubt.

Keyboards: Maestro Mistheria

I really love the space sound effects he brings about with the keyboards. Sounds really awesome on Chemical Wedding and Tyranny of Souls. Especially on the song eternal.

No need for Maestro Mistheria, as the lovely stuff on The Chemical Wedding was not played by him. :)

Bruce was in Besançon with Leana and one of his friends to drink a beer on Christmas eve.

One of my gripes is how these types of events are put together. I have no problem with the music but the presentation. The orchestra are always in black with their sheet music and the band are always in cooler clothes with no sheet music. As a music teacher, I am always looking for ways to break down barriers to accessing music with my pupils. I just get wound up how they have to make an obvious distinction between the world of classical and rock onstage even when they are playing the same fucking piece of music!!! They should all be in black, casual or have the rock musicians reading from notation/tab/chord charts. Rant over!

By the way… there wasn’t anything at the end of 2022 about Ian Anderson said one year ago about some live collaboration with Bruce
You’re correct. Mr Anderson is probably too busy finishing the upcoming Jethro tull album, and Bruce is too busy with his solo album, talk shows, upcoming Jon Lord tribute tour and the Maiden tour. Add rising costs and logistical troubles to arrange anything in UK/Europe (It looked like UK was almost shut down travel wise in December), and then it never happened.

" I don't really know these people very well. at one occasion Bruce was a guest of mine at Canterbury Cathedral's performance I did in 2011 and he is a great person to work with, very professional, very straightforward, Easy going guy. We learnt his couple of songs and he sang on one of ours. I got an e-mail this morning from Bruce Dickinson, that he sent a couple of days ago about asking me to do some live performance project together at the end of next year."

Probably. Let's hope so.

I think Roy also hints that the album is amazing (or better than TCW) and really heavy? About the theme, there will be one or two songs on such a theme, but I don't think the pictures he shared a while ago (ancient warrior, pyramids) are just random things. Maybe this will be the main theme of the album... ''New songs go beyond the pyramids''!

Back