Bruce Dickinson

I wonder if Bruce decided to go for the concept he started with If Eternity Should Fail or if he scrapped it.
I don't think so because he said the album is half a concept album with series of characters and stories. And it won't be the title track.

I'd prefer him to be less weird in hys lyrics and to be more realistic.
I am quite the opposite. When lyrics are weird, mystic and not so obvious there's much more room to interpretation and imagination. I surely don't want him to sing, let's say, about how he's chasing girls or riding a motorcycle. In other words, I prefer Revelations, Powerslave, Taking the Queen, Darkside of Aquarius, Accident of Birth, Chemical Wedding, The Tower, The Alchemist lyrics style, over 22 Accacia Avenue, Public Enema Number One, Fear is the Key, The Apparition, Weekend Warrior, Hell On Wheels, Cyclops lyrics.
You can say that lyrics can be great without being weird. For example, Tears Of A Dragon lyrics are perfectly understandable, but for me it surely falls into the category which I prefer. Allegorical and poetic.

I am quite the opposite. When lyrics are weird, mystic and not so obvious there's much more room to interpretation and imagination. I surely don't want him to sing, let's say, about how he's chasing girls or riding a motorcycle. In other words, I prefer Revelations, Powerslave, Taking the Queen, Darkside of Aquarius, Accident of Birth, Chemical Wedding, The Tower, The Alchemist lyrics style, over 22 Accacia Avenue, Public Enema Number One, Fear is the Key, The Apparition, Weekend Warrior, Hell On Wheels, Cyclops lyrics.
You can say that lyrics can be great without being weird. For example, Tears Of A Dragon lyrics are perfectly understandable, but for me it surely falls into the category which I prefer. Allegorical and poetic.
I didn't mean him singing about girls and motorcycles, but about society, the nowadays world...

I hope Bruce will drop the news regarding his new album The Quantum Mechanics on spoken word tour, which will begin shortly.
celestial-mechanics-medieval-artwork-detlev-van-ravenswaay.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah where did this title and artwork come from?
I opened google, wrote 'quantum mechanics medieval art' and here it is. Image is called 'Celestial Mechanics'. Oh, the good old rumors, speculation/wishwulf thinking posts before new album's release. :D

Back