Bruce Dickinson

Yikes it took him one minute to get to the way it should sound. Horrible first minute.
Yeah I dunno what video people were reacting to, but I thought that was not a very impressive performance. He was singing in a much lower key and he still had trouble staying in tune. The scaling up at the chorus eventually made it sound like an alright performance but I wish he had rehearsed that a little bit more.

e: Actually, no. Weirdly enough he still sounds off once he's at the right pitch at the end. Definitely a bit rusty, but at least it shows he's capable of pulling the song off in original tuning no problem. Not that it was realistically a much of a mystery.

Yikes it took him one minute to get to the way it should sound. Horrible first minute.
That must be the third time the video was posted since yesterday. :p

I also agree that it was not his best performance, but still solid enough.

e: Actually, no. Weirdly enough he still sounds off once he's at the right pitch at the end. Definitely a bit rusty, but at least it shows he's capable of pulling the song off in original tuning no problem. Not that it was realistically a much of a mystery.

It's actually pretty hard to evaluate if someone's in tune when there's no music, especially Bruce
For instance, this intro sounds pretty out of tune to me (except the odd high notes), but actually that's just the way he sings it

Bruce has added 4 more shows to his tour in March.

05- Global Expo, Warsaw, POLAND
11 - DK Lensoveta, Saint Petersburg, RUSSIA
12 - Vegas City Hall, Moscow, RUSSIA
26 - Alexa Concert Hall, Tallinn, ESTONIA

Back