Bruce Dickinson

I would say that nothing Maiden has released since the reunion is better than The Chemical Wedding (A Matter of Life and Death comes close though), but I wonder what is behind Roy's random postings. Addiction? Resentment? Frustration?
Alcohol bringing out the truth in people as it tends to do. Mix in a platform that reaches far and wide, and the natural boost to self-confidence and one's personal valuation of one's self worth alcohol also provides and you get outbursts like Roy's. It's unfortunate and I hope it doesn't affect him or Bruce's solo album negatively.

Not that the solo album is releasing before the heat death of the universe, mind you!

This:
Sorry Mate. With all due respect, not as good as The Chemical Wedding 1998.

And this article is linked.

This time, he is not going off, but still pretty cringy to self-praise.

I see a

coming.

This:
Sorry Mate. With all due respect, not as good as The Chemical Wedding 1998.

And this article is linked.

This time, he is not going off, but still pretty cringy to self-praise.

Thanks. Yes, I agree it is cringe-worthy.

On a related note, Blabbermouth et al. are pretty pathetic: "No news this week, so let's quote something that Bruce said MONTHS ago" (shortly before his book show in Madrid to be more precise).

I'm not on facebook either and like GhostofCain said. Blabbermouth is pathetic, it's an interview from February. Brave New Worls is a great album and The Chemical Wedding too, why to do comparisons?

The Chemical Wedding is a massively overrated album. Sure, it contains some amazing songs, but the consistency is a big problem compared to Accident of Birth for example.
giphy.gif

Roy is just trying to subtly suggest that he is the real genius behind TCW not Bruce or Adrian, since he claims neither Bruce or Adrian have been able to match him since (in Roy's opinion).

Roy Z has answered a fan question on his Facebook - about the new Bruce solo album.

- ''We have 17 amazing songs just sitting''... o_O

If Bruce release a solo album with 17 songs I will go crazy!!! Well, his last solo album was before 14 years, so 17 songs will be more than enough.

Attachments

• 61031830_2329995837051361_5119386977136803840_n.png
    61031830_2329995837051361_5119386977136803840_n.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 51
Back