Bruce Dickinson

Discussion in 'Solo/Side Project Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2006.

1. GhostofCain

GhostofCain Ancient Mariner

The latest issue of Rock Hard France features an interview with Bruce. I will see if I can find a copy of the issue somewhere to brush up my French.

[​IMG]

Forostar likes this.
  2. Ruflux

Ruflux Educated Fool

I'm pretty sure now that Bruce's endgame is to look like Eddie. Hair's definitely getting there.

3. Black Abyss Babe

Black Abyss Babe Ocean soul

Has he had a pink rinse??
    :eek:

Brigantium likes this.
  4. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Version 4.1.2

I love how the interview is "exclusive"! Because it's so rare to get a Bruce interview these days... ::)

Zare likes this.
  5. matic22

matic22 Ticketbastard tamer

It is. Especially talking about himself...

6. harrisdevot

harrisdevot Priest of the Holy Wristband

I you want I could post a scan and avoid you the expense.

7. GhostofCain

That is really kind of you, thank you. I might still buy the magazine, but a scan would be appreciated. :)

8. harrisdevot

OK, that shall be done tomorrow.

Black Abyss Babe and Zare like this.
  9. GhostofCain

Many thanks in advance. I guess there would be no news to write home about in the interview, but it would surely be an interesting read. :)

10. harrisdevot

Here are the scans. The interview is rather interesting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. GhostofCain

Thanks mate. I might not have time to read it until later next week, but your generosity is appreciated.

harrisdevot likes this.
  12. Zare

Zare sorry Zed

Now if somebody would translate it... :D

Palpy likes this.
  13. harrisdevot

GhostofCain and I shall give you the main ideas. I'm really too lazy to do a full traduction.

Zare likes this.
  14. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Cereal Litigator

"I love Brexit, great opportunity. I love flying, not that fussed about music anymore. Did you know I've written a book? I talk about flying in it!"

15. Black Abyss Babe

Black Abyss Babe Ocean soul

:facepalm:

16. GhostofCain

Thanks. I skimmed through it yesterday and understood most of it without using the dictionary. I found the bit about Sarajevo really poignant and his explanation about the differences between Brexit and far-right movements pretty spot on.

17. Kalata

Kalata Out of the Silent Planet

I wonder..... maybe Bruce will release his new solo album in 2019 (the end of this year was the perfect time, but anyway....). If Maiden release their new album next year (I hope), I doubt that a Maiden album and a Bruce solo album would be released in a same year. Yeah, this has happened before, in 1998, but that was during a period where Bruce was no part of the band. TOS was released in 2005 (with songwriting began at 2003, I think), AMOLAD was released in 2006. Dunno, maybe new solo album from Bruce in 2019 is almost certain, and new album from Maiden in 2020.... :(

18. Forostar

Forostar Ancient Mariner

Bruce begins to appeal less and less to me these days. Don't give a shit about his pro-Brexit defense. I've read the rest about his non-musical activities in his book.

Talk about music when being interviewed in a music mag.

That's what most people into Bruce want, isn't it? Music.

19. Forostar

Forostar Ancient Mariner

Can you do the musical segments first? Probably done in two sentences. Thanks in advance.

20. Zare

Zare sorry Zed

I am annoyed too, but I would first blame the interviewers. They write the questions, no?
    Since 2008 there's always some other topic about him that interviewers get tunnel visioned into. Plane, book, cancer, brexit.