Bruce Dickinson

Well, an interview goes best when Bruce talks about something he's interested in. So I can see how this evolves.

I guess, by now, most of us know what kind of amazing multi-talented entrepreneur the man is. Behind which rock does one want to live to not know all this already?

It's not that I'm not at all interested in his other activities. But by now, I've heard enough about it. It's starts to be repetitive. And dull. Time to refocus Bruce.
There is quite a bit about music on the interview if my understanding of French is correct...
Okay, that's nice.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, he discusses aspects of his solo career, Maiden and their live shows, the visit to Sarajevo, etc. It is a nice read.

My French is good enough to understand the text, but not to do an accurate translation into English. Sorry about that.

"I love Brexit, great opportunity. I love flying, not that fussed about music anymore.

That's sad. :( I guess so many activities that Bruce do, have shifted his focus from (the main and most important thing in his life, after the family, of course) the music.
I guess, by now, most of us know what kind of amazing multi-talented entrepreneur the man is. Behind which rock does one want to live to not know all this already?
It's not that I'm not at all interested in his other activities. But by now, I've heard enough about it. It's starts to be repetitive. And dull. Time to refocus Bruce.

^So true.

Foro, if Bruce held similar political opinions to you would you be more interested in hearing about his views?
At least I do not like it when favourite artists have (completely) opposite (political) ideas about society.

I can and do not want to separate these matters, against all costs.

At least I do not like it when favourite artists have (completely) opposite (political) ideas about society.

I can and do not want to separate these matters, against all costs.

He probably agrees with you on many things, but the EU definitely is not one of them. :D

You should get Maidenfans Fake News of the Year award.
But only one person didn't know it was fake! o_O

On Bruce, I'm pretty much with Foro here. If you enjoy Bruce's other activities & thoughts, surely you've heard all this before? If you don't really care, then all of this is really quite boring. His speaking book-promoting thing is going on for a ludicrous amount of time. Why is he still doing this?

But only one person didn't know it was fake! o_O

On Bruce, I'm pretty much with Foro here. If you enjoy Bruce's other activities & thoughts, surely you've heard all this before? If you don't really care, then all of this is really quite boring. His speaking book-promoting thing is going on for a ludicrous amount of time. Why is he still doing this?
Perhaps it costs him more money if he does it post-Brexit.

This time is the better one to make money and travel abroad.

Back