Bruce Dickinson

As much as I like Bruce's solo albums, I think the only one that can come close to the best Maiden albums is AOB - pure magic !

Tattooed Millionaire is a good hard rock album, but if it was combined with BTP then it would have been a great combined album. Though, the song Tears Of The Dragon is a metal hymn (a very different song from the Maiden style). Bruce can sing any styles, but he is the best at heavy metal !

TCW is a good album, but for me, it is not that great - maybe if Adrian had written more songs.... I like TOS more - which is a very good album with one filler strange song - Believil - this album have in it all of the styles and vibes from the previous ones combined at one + the lyrics are fantastic.

Skunkworks is a album that I dislike - I tried to like him, but no way.... but Bruce is experimenting with it.... :blush:
As musch as I like Maiden stuff, I prefer Bruce's. Maybe because his heavenly voice sounds way better when sings his own songs. Or Roy's.

And another one! Bruce is so good at this. Mighty interesting how he covers all the good and bad (and other) aspects of all these planes. Love this kind of trivia stuff.

One Blabbermouth American does not agree with Bruce's explanation:
Ahhh Brucy Boy... There ARE no cannons on the P-51. It had 6 50 caliber machine guns. The 20mm was a cannon.

The Original Mustang was called the Apache... it was a dog. You Brits hated it so you dropped in the Rolls Royce and made it better. The B and C versions were good, but the D was the best. Yes, you guys put the bubble canopy on top making better view. But over all, the Mustang was and IS an American Plane.

You Brits LOVE to think you won the war and it was all you. Sorry lad's, you all would be speaking German had we not gotten involved.

On Bruce's birthday, another clip on planes, this time talking about the Spitfire.

Correct, the P-51 had 6 Ma Deuces inside it.

Incorrect, the Apache was a dive-bomber version of the Mustang that debuted after the Mustang proper.

Incorrect, the Russians won the war.

I love Americans talking tough about WWII considering everything that happened and how long it took before the US even got involved. If anything, the part the Brits played is heavily downplayed these days because I guess being part of the winning side isn't enough for some people.

I also love Americans whose grandfathers may or may not have been involved in the war talk like they were personally killing Nazis back in the day. The condescension in the text is just icing on the cake.

Incorrect, the Russians won the war.

For the sake of completion Russians won the war in Europe against Germany. In pacific or better said Asia mainland they had just a handful of (successful) operations throughout.

For the sake of completion Russians won the war in Europe against Germany. In pacific or better said Asia mainland they had just a handful of (successful) operations throughout.
Sure, sure. Probably didn't affect whether or not the Germans conquered Britain, mind you.

Back