British Lion 2013 Tour

Cheers for posting here too.

Funny MK is on tour with them too; hadn't read that anywhere. So I take it the atmosphere & crowd was pretty good then?

That was my impression, absolutely. They had the crowd with them, and when we started singing along in Eyes of the Young, we didn't stop with that until the band had left the stage, the roadies appeared and music started to play.

Even though I know it probably won't happen, besides enjoying the concert I also I have some (idle?) hope to meet Steve Harris, before or after the gig. To have a short chat or get something signed would be marvelous.

I will certainly tell how it was!

Great! Thanks for the review Maturin, the first forum one :)
I'm doubly looking forward to this now

I checked out the setlist at setlist.fm; it was impressive to see that they only played their songs, without any Iron Maiden ones. On the other hand, Steve is not an ex-member of the band, so there really is no need to resort to Maiden songs. :D

Looking forward to hear what you other think, because the reviews I've read this far has mostly been by people who didn't like the album at all. That was the point that was mostly critisized in the reviews I posted - lack of good material, which I wholeheartedly disagree with.

Someone even wrote that the worst thing was that they 'didn't even play a Maiden song'... Can't find the words to convey what I think of that. Not even in my first language.

Back