Blaze Bayley

Blaze got a heart attack yesterday. Shit. All the best to him.

Poor guy. I wish him a speedy recovery!

A good friend, longtime partner of a very good friend, and quite possibly one of the best person’s this world has ever seen, suffered a heart attack in early 2021. He was not even 45 years old and sadly died, leaving her a very young widow with their 6-month year-old son. Life REALLY sucks sometimes. :(

It would be nice that Maiden call him to support them in the tour instead the other band I don't remember the name. Just for european leg, summer festival or just for one f***ing concert.

… And Overall I'd like a statement from Maiden office, the whole band or some member wishing a quick recovery or something like that. These are the kind of things that you hope from your favorite band but as always they keep their mouth close.

… And Overall I'd like a statement from Maiden office, the whole band or some member wishing a quick recovery or something like that. These are the kind of things that you hope from your favorite band but as always they keep their mouth close.
Maiden have posted on their social media outlets this morning wishing Blaze a quick recovery, to be fair to them.

Playing new album live in its entirety - he's learned from the best! Seriously, I think that's a great statement from him. The album is really good. Out of the 10 songs I like 7 of them which is good.
Yes, everytime I've seen Blaze it's been completely different setlists, except for the mandatory Man on the Edge/Futureal encore. It was very surprising to see Fear of the Dark in his Infinite Entanglement setlist back in 2016!

Back