Blaze Bayley

The Man Who Would Not Die is best Blaze album.
Minus the vocals, this might be true. The Bermudez brothers were probably his best backing band. His vocal performance on those albums was a big step down from the Sneap-produced albums, though.

Blood and Belief and TMWND are a bit forgettable but I like Promise and Terror. He jumped the shark after that with the corny dimebag song and changing bands again so I stopped paying attention after that. I've clicked a few tracks from the albums after P+T here and there when they've popped up on this forum, and to be honest the musicians seem pub level. It's a shame he couldn't keep the line up of the first two albums together. The self pitying lyrics that appeared on B+B were also a turn off for me.

My favourite BLAZE track! Liked it when they changed the singer and the name but kept the producer, both guitarists and the basist.

;)

I think we need a solo career blasphemy thread for this one...
Well, in my opinion, Skunkworks and The Chemical Wedding are the best of Bruce's solo releases - their respective styles make them impossible to compare, but they sure are those I prefer listening to when it comes to full albums. ;)

Well, in my opinion, Skunkworks and The Chemical Wedding are the best of Bruce's solo releases - their respective styles make them impossible to compare, but they sure are those I prefer listening to when it comes to full albums. ;)
Add Accident Of Birth and you have my favorite three of Bruce.

Discussing Bruce Dickinson's solo career in the Blaze Bayley thread. This must be the new "discussing Iron Maiden in the Judas Priest thread".
Brigs also started talking about Priest in the Kevin Shirley "produce or not produce" thread. :p

I’m pretty sure he was saying Silicon Messiah (“SM”) beats all of Bruce’s solo albums, which is where the blasphemy comes from...

Back