Blaze Bayley

Blaze Bayley just announced a "Tenth Dimension" tour in the UK and Europe in September and November:

1581366178023.png

Not too familiar with this album (his 2nd). "Kill and Destroy" is a good energetic rocker and "Meant to Be" is one of his best songs - but not sure how well that'll translate live.

Hopefully in the summer he'll do a tour (either the Maiden 25th anniversary, or this) in North America.

CA Bryers

Nomad
Blaze Bayley just announced a "Tenth Dimension" tour in the UK and Europe in September and November:

View attachment 11411

Not too familiar with this album (his 2nd). "Kill and Destroy" is a good energetic rocker and "Meant to Be" is one of his best songs - but not sure how well that'll translate live.

Hopefully in the summer he'll do a tour (either the Maiden 25th anniversary, or this) in North America.
He played a good few songs from Tenth Dimension on his As Live As it Gets album, and I thought they worked well. While he's playing a good few songs from Tenth, he's also doing stuff from the new trilogy and a few Maiden songs too.

Interestingly, for those of you who got into the Infinite Entanglement trilogy, he's been saying lately that he considers the Tenth Dimension album to be a prequel to the IE trilogy. Hopefully he'll explain his line of thinking, considering the two have thematic ties with things like an evil government seeking to crush the unnamed main character of TD and William Black of IE, they're both sci-fi concept albums, but story-wise I'm not seeing much of a direct link. Maybe I haven't dug into their lyrics enough.

srfc

Ancient Mariner

View attachment 11411

Oohh I could be tempted by that, not sure how safe a Dublin registered car is in Ballymena though!

Randalf

Ancient Mariner

View attachment 11411

Ah, gotta love how he returns to Mäntyharju; relatively small municipality in Southern Savonia, Finland, with a population around 5800-6000. It's not too near to any "major" city, even though Mikkeli is very close, but I remember Blaze having good relations with the bar owner and he has mentioned Mäntyharju being one of the few places around here where he could get a show arranged back in the day when his previous band was split up and things weren't looking as good as they are now.

It's not too far away, so I might attend!

Last edited: