Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position - DONE

Which is the BEST Last Track among these?

• Mother Russia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age of Innocence

• The Unbeliever

• Drifter

• Judas Be My Guide

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twilight Zone

• Fear of the Dark

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #3)

The reign of terror, corruption must end.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #3)

Afraid to Shoot Strangers.

Afraid to Shoot Strangers

Out of the darkness, brighter than a thousand suns!

fly on your way like an eagle
fly as high as the sun
on your way like an eagle
fly touch the sun

Flight of Icarus

LISTEN FOR THE TOLLING OF MY VOTE !!!!!

Now he knows, the posers betrayed...

Flight of Icarus

I love all 3 of these songs, but BTATS is probably my favourite just ahead of ATSS.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #4)

BTATS gets in at Track #3!

Track #4 tracks are up.

I'm voting for the band's next single :p

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #4)

And in that moment the memories are all that remain and all the wounds are reopened again!

I will pray for her, I will call her name out loud!

The Evil That Men Do

If you're feeling down, depressed and lonely; I know a song for which you can vote.
22 Acacia Avenue, it is sure to float your boooaaaaat!  

<_<

The song that was dedicated to Dio's memory this summer: Blood Brothers.  One of Janick's finest moments, too.

Back