Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position - DONE

Which is the BEST Last Track among these?

• Mother Russia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age of Innocence

• The Unbeliever

• Drifter

• Judas Be My Guide

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twilight Zone

• Fear of the Dark

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #5)

That's so hard.

The Trooper.

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #5)

Phantom. 

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #6)

Wow, PotO with 8 votes... The Trooper a vote behind that... and The Longest Day a vote behind that.

But I gotta call it: Phantom of the Opera takes Track #5

Track #6 songs are up! I voted for it last time and I'll vote for it again:

Dream of Mirrors!

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #6)

My vote goes to the vastly underrated The Prophecy.

Still Life for me.  The Prophecy, Transylvania and Isle of Avalon aren't that far behind.

Dream of Mirrors, followed by Isle of Avalon and Remember Tomorrow.

Isle of Avalon, and it was a tough competition with Transylvania.

LooseCannon said:
Dream of Mirrors, followed by Isle of Avalon and Remember Tomorrow.

Err, mate: Gates of Tomorrow is in this list.

Sorry, I guess I was thinking "best" and saw the word "tomorrow" and my brain came up with Remember Tomorrow. Not thinking logically when I wake up in the morn, it seems.

Transylvania.

Lost, in a
Dream of Mirrors

I can't hear you, can you hear me?

Gold medal: Isle Of Avalon
Silver medal: Dream Of Mirrors
Bronze medal: Out Of The Shadows

Wow I didn't expect Isle of Avalon to be winning this, moreso being so far ahead...

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #7)

Isle of Avalon gets Track #6

As it turns out, my pick for Track #7 is also from TFF :)

The songs are up!

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Track #7)

Starblind it is, with honorable mention to Deja-Vu, Killers and The Clairvoyant.

Back