Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position - DONE

Which is the BEST Last Track among these?

• Mother Russia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2 A.M.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age of Innocence

• The Unbeliever

• Drifter

• Judas Be My Guide

• Journeyman

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twilight Zone

• Fear of the Dark

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The Legacy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Final Trk)

valacirca said:
The winners have been winning easily lately and TTaL is no exception.

For the album closer, I'm picking FotD.

Yea, me too!

Re: Best/Worst Iron Maiden albums by Track Position (continuing next BEST Final Trk)

Since we're talking about last album tracks and Fear of the Dark isn't last on any album but Fear of the Dark (i.e. no live version), I'm not giving my vote to it.  The Legacy it is.

A long battle between Mother Russia & The Unbeliever, still taking place.
Can't choose....  :blink:

edit: I decided to pick Mother Russia.

By the way, check how the intro influenced the beginning of The Legacy!

I have a constant fear that something's always there...

Fear of the Dark.

LooseCannon said:
I have a constant fear that something's always there...

I have a constant fear that this song will be played forever. Even when Steve is 70, he will hum this sung for his grandchildren.

I wish I was a grandchild of Steve Harris then :p

Bah. I voted FOTD and only after voting I realised that The Legacy was there as well. Well, it doesn't look like that will make much of a difference anyway ...

Well that was easy. The second compilation felt more like a breeze than the first one. As expected, FotD closes it out.

Back