Best of Wikipedia

It's not illegal for me to watch it in Italy, and I'm actually torn between the desire to watch it for intellectual curiosity's sake, and avoiding it like the freaking plague. I don't know what to do.

"The Pig Fucking Movie"  :bigsmile:

When I get time I'll flip a coin. Heads for Dumbo, Tails for Pig Fucking Movie.

The Knife Master said:
When I get time I'll flip a coin. Heads for Dumbo, Tails for Pig Fucking Movie.

If the other choice is Dumbo, then there's no choice: The Pig Fucking Movie wins. Flawless victory  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Well the reason the other choice is DUmbo is because a few days ago LC said that it was racist. I've never seen Dumbo

The Knife Master said:
Well the reason the other choice is DUmbo is because a few days ago LC said that it was racist. I've never seen Dumbo

I don't think I remember much of it. But I'll watch it again. LC's statement made me curious.

I think i'm going to watch this pig fucking movie.

^Yup.

Did I hear about that movie where these guys get a bunch of boys and girls and start torturing them and feeding them shit and raping them and stuff here? I'm not sure.

I'll look it up.

Mega said:
^Yup.

Did I hear about that movie where these guys get a bunch of boys and girls and start torturing them and feeding them shit and raping them and stuff here? I'm not sure.

I'll look it up.

I'm not sure whether you want to know the title of that movie or not, but you might be talking about Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom by Pier Paolo Pasolini.

I wanted to post that one too. I suppose you were also saddened by Knut's death. ;)

More a little confused. However, we may learn so much about why bears die in captivity from Knut.

And he was so cute!

And Berlin hasn't been this devastated since the Wall fell.

Back