Best of Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_rage

Especially the last passage:

While physically assaulting computers and similar devices is not currently prosecutable as specifically a result of computer rage (especially since computers and machines do not yet have sentient or emotional capabilities and thus cannot sue for pain and suffering), a person engaging in such behavior may be liable for property damage and the pain and suffering of the hardware owner, if the abuser him or herself was not the owner.[citation needed]

Hahahahahaha that's great.

This thread is awesome. I think I'm going to watch that pig fucking movie too.

Hey guys this is a cry for help from a sister of yours in Greece....I have turned to everywhere i could but it seems that noone gives a shit about someone like me and you anymore.So the only one that might want and can and want to help is each one for the other,here is what i am dealing with....My name is Georgia,i am 19 years old.I am from Greece.I live with my mother,i am an only child and i never meet my father.My mother has very sirius psycological problems(schizophrenia) and she doesn't work.I am hairdresser and i am not working because doctors said to me to dont work for 6 months because i am suffering from radiculitis.We have to pay 19.700 euros on a bank and now we dont have the money and the bank will do eviction.Maybe the money i need sounds funny for you.My mother takes a pension 420euros per month and we pay amost 200 euros for her medicine.We dont have enough money for eatting and living.I hope you will be able to help me because you are my last hope.If you want,i can provide you all the papers of doctors and from bank..i dont have internet connection and i right now i am sending you from a friend's computer.Please help us as you can(i am not asking you to give us all the money we need,just to give us a little help).I am not asking you to help me for myself as much i am asking you to help my mother.Thank you very much for your time,sorry for bothering you with it....
p.s. I am one of you-a crazy maiden's fan and you cound be like me.United we stand divited we fall.Whoever wants my email is this:moonlightghost@hotmail.com

I haven't watched this pig fucking movie yet, I forgot about it, although not really in the mood to watch it now. But The Day The Clown Cried. If it is ever finished and released, I want to see it, no matter what mood I am in. A big :blink: for sure.

I'm pleased to see a Maiden controversy gets a mention. I'm also glad the question of the torture device being post-medieval is adequately addressed, too :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_persons_fictitious_disclaimer

An all persons fictitious disclaimer is a disclaimer in which a work of media states that all persons portrayed in it are fictitious.

The disclaimer also appears for example in the credits of films such as Philadelphia (1993), where it follows another statement: "This motion picture was inspired in part by Geoffrey Bowers' AIDS discrimination lawsuit, the courage and love of the Angius family and the struggles of the many others who, along with their loved ones, have experienced discrimination because of AIDS." It is not easy to see how both statements can be present at the end of the same film as they are clearly conflicting.

Back