BEST BAND EVER: Results!

Till Lindemann is the only voice here that I'd go out of my way to listen to.

(I'd go out of my way to listen to Paul Simon, but that's more because of his songwriting)

Wilson is probably the singer I'd choose for a metal collaboration, but on sheer character alone (of voice I mean), I prefer Lindemann. Paul Simon has a pretty voice but I can't choose him for this, not even singing with half of Rush. Weird Al might be able to sing like any other singer under the sun, and his songs and videos are funny, but I can't pick him either.

Weird Al going further in a best vocalists game than the likes of Devin Townsend and Roger Daltrey is maddening.
bullse_noun_002_04877.jpg

Damian Wilson is the best singer here and I would've voted for him, but some people actually wanted Weird Al to win, so Till it is.

Weird Al is talented, but best band ever material? C'mon. Till is a great singer, although his style has limited use out of Rammstein, and his solo band which sounds like Rammstein with sillier lyrics and weaker music.

Paul Simon... I mean, he sounds good, but I'm not really into his music. Dunno why I didn't cut him from the game tbh. He's not even a rock singer.

But yeah. Damian fucking rules. 50 years old, still kicking ass here:
Probably sounds better than ever even.

yi1wT33.jpg

Eliminated after Round 81:
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Damian Wilson
Paul Simon

Promoted after Round 81:
Till Lindemann

André Matos (solo, ANGRA)

Ann Wilson (HEART)

Eddie Vedder (PEARL JAM)