Michael Wilton

- Vivian Campbell (Dio)
- Craig Goldy (Dio)
- Kai Hansen (Helloween / Gamma Ray)
- Timo Tolkki (Stratovarius)
- Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits)
- Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson)
- Buckethead

Eric Bloom, Bon Scott, Dave Meniketti, Robert Plant, Pat Benatar, Sammy Hagar (unless already in), Doc Neeson, Ed Kowalcyk, Billy Squier, Jimmy Barnes, Steve Perry,Klaus Meine
And Doug Pinnock
Thank goodness! Just got back from vacation and was going through this thread, thinking that it would be absurd to have a poll like this without Bon Scott, Robert Plant or Pat Benatar (the best of the female nominees and my #3 overall). Glad they got in under the wire. Still...we nominated Stevie Nicks and Lizzy Hale but not Janis Joplin?? :facepalm:

Last edited:
Jeff Beck, Duane Allman, Angus & Malcolm Young (I propose they be considered together), Randy Rhoads, Keith Richards, Uli Jon Roth

Thank goodness! Just got back from vacation and was going through this thread, thinking that it would be absurd to have a poll like this without Bon Scott, Robert Plant or Pat Benatar (the best of the female nominees and my #3 overall). Glad they got in under the wire. Still...we nominated Stevie Nicks and Lizzy Hale but not Janis Joplin?? :facepalm:

I think Robert Plant didn't make the game, actually. NP picked five out of mckindog's nominations to fill out the game and Plant was not among his selections. Pretty crazy, considering he was Top 10 when this game was done the first time. -5 years ago-

Back