Basketball

We got a couple of game 7s coming up today. In the first one, I'd like to see Portland get the win because I think the Warriors v Blazers would make for an exciting series in the next round. In the second game I'll be rooting for Toronto.

The Toronto Raptors have made the NBA Finals! I don't see them keeping up with the Warriors or making it a very competitive series, but I really hope I'm wrong.

As I keep telling celebratory Raptor fans: "Congratulations. You've won the right to be swept by the Warriors."

As a non-Torontonian, I am entirely against any Toronto team winning championships. Torontonians are insufferable as it is.

Got two NBA Jersey

Vince Carter Raptors
Allen Iverson Sixers

Looks like i can wear one of these these Finals

Got two NBA Jersey

Vince Carter Raptors
Allen Iverson Sixers

Looks like i can wear one of these these Finals
Vinsanity ... by far the best dunking star ever in the league. Still giving facials to new bloods in the league at 42 :eek:

BTW no matter who wins these finals... this playoffs have already one sole protaginist: Kawhi Leonard!
I don't think it will come to terms but if this guy joins LeBron in LA (even with the clusterfuck that is their front office).... God have mercy.

Warriors survive on a missed shot from Lowry and Kevin Durants Career is basically dead now after tearing his achilles after forcing to play

I'm cheering for the Raptors to win the title, entirely for basketball reasons. I don't give a damn about Toronto or their fans. I like their style of play and group of guys more, and they don't have someone who broke unwritten rules of competitiveness by joining a 73-9 team that eliminated him in the Conference Finals. He's out now, obviously, but they still got two titles with him and I don't want a threepeat.

All Canadians not from Toronto hate Toronto. And that classless booing of KD was, well, classless. Not acceptable. Team deserves to lose.

Why does the team deserve to lose, exactly? Kyle Lowry and Serge Ibaka told their crowd to shut the fuck up.

Why does the team deserve to lose, exactly? Kyle Lowry and Serge Ibaka told their crowd to shut the fuck up.
Honestly, the team seems nicer than the people who pay tickets. I'd be happy for the athletes, but then spend the next 20-30 years in misery as Torontonians crow about their win.

Golden State's good luck with previous injuries to rivals backfired on them heavily. Klay and KD are both gone for a long time, Cousins was a shadow of himself and probably isn't returning, and they gutted the bench to accomodate all 5 All-stars. They will be even more beatable next year.

Back