Basketball

Dragić is amazing. The whole team is amazing. FUCK YEAH...Biggest succes for Slovenian basketball team FUCK YEEEEEEAAAAH!!!

Weeeee areee theee champions my frieeeend. And weee'll get drunk tomorrowwww (again) and to tje eeend

Oh my god, poor Hayward...

Brutal. I'm not a Basketball guy, but my 14 y/o loves it, so we watch the Celts every game. (I'm a half hour south of Boston). That was as bad as it gets. the Celts were totally deflated after that.

A broken ankle.

Well the Cavs certainly made the trade deadline interesting by trading away half their team.

Honestly I would not be surprised at all if they don't make the Finals this year.

Think they're still the team to beat. Their contrast in effort between RS and PS is staggering. Would not bet against LeBron in the East.

Celtics and Raptors have made a lot of ground though. It'll be competitive for the first time in a while.

Jokic just recorded the fastest triple double in NBA history - 14 minutes 33 seconds. Broke Westbrook's record of 17:46.

What I mean is, Jokic is by far the best NBA player at the moment, maybe in history.

It actually happened. For the first time in history, a #16 seed has beaten a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. #1 seeds had been 135-0 all time against #16 seeds before UMBC pulled off the biggest upset in college basketball history and utterly destroyed the top overall seed, Virginia, 74-54. They also busted just about every single bracket out there. :lol:

DYdd0lHUQAIc2TI.jpg

Anyone buzzed over Markkanen of Chicago?
Markkanen is awesome! I think overall he'll wind up being at least as good as Kristaps Porzingis. With him, Kris Dunn, and Zach LaVine as a core, I'm confident that the Bulls can start to become competitive again in the near future.

Now the biggest thing that the Bulls really need is to get lucky in the lottery and wind up with a top 3 draft pick this year.

Markkanen is awesome! I think overall he'll wind up being at least as good as Kristaps Porzingis. With him, Kris Dunn, and Zach LaVine as a core, I'm confident that the Bulls can start to become competitive again in the near future.

Now the biggest thing that the Bulls really need is to get lucky in the lottery and wind up with a top 3 draft pick this year.
He's a starter in Bulls but not in Finnish National Team. Enigma.

It's crazy that the Dirk fade-away of his is so effective and yet not very common move among NBA bigs.

Also, his stats haven't gone down, not a single bit in transition from NCAA to NBA. Compare that to a fellow PF named Tyler Hansbrough. An all-time player in MJ's ex-school and a mild flop in the big league.

Cavs down 2-1 to the Pacers. It looks like the only way Cleveland will have a chance is if LeBron plays every game like he did in game 2, which is a tall order, even for him.

They lost by two, though. It's up in the air. Obviously not in a good place right now, their offense is shockingly mediocre looking.

Lebron James having to play almost the entire game at 33 years old and lots of mileage is actually a disgrace.

Hope he gets his butt out of Cleveland in Free Agency

Looks like Cavaliers vs Warriors part 4 in the Finals

Lebron putting up a memorable postseason so far

Both of the Conference Finals series have been extremely fun to watch. I'm expecting both of them to go the distance.

I truly hope we get something other than yet another year of Cavs - Warriors. Houston is the team I'd most like to see win it all.

Back