AMORPHIS SURVIVOR 2015: Results -> Sampo wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
3 votes for Mermaid. Now that is ridiculous. That's the only reason why I voted for You I need. To try and save its her ass.

Thought that as well. But you need to vote differently if you want to protect it.

Sage is also fantastic. I am glad this one has some chance to make it.

Reformation is crappy compared to these two. So repetitive and monotone. There are no changes of mood. Shitty vocal melodies. In order to save Mermaid and Sage we need to get rid of the others. More tactical voting, please.

Crappy taste, sorry!

edit:
But how can you all like this song enough to not vote for it?

This is the most mysterious moment I ever encountered in all survivors. Are you guys fooling me or something?

Please, reconsider. Play it again, then play the other songs, and realize how little is happening in it.

Last edited:
Thought that as well. But you need to vote differently if you want to protect it.

Sage is also fantastic. I am glad this one has some chance to make it.

Reformation is crappy compared to these two. So repetitive and monotone. There are no changes of mood. Shitty vocal melodies. In order to save Mermaid and Sage we need to get rid of the others. More tactical voting, please.

I like Sage and Reformation, but I wouldn't put either as my favorites. I'll be voting for both soon. Battle for Light has grown on me.

4 votes for You I Need. Four. Might as well end the game now, I can't believe you guys did this. You monsters.

SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

Eliminated:
Soothsayer - 6 votes
My Enemy - 4 votes
You I Need - 4 votes
Mermaid - 3 votes

I nearly voted for Into Hiding, actually. I'm appreciating it less as times goes on, while there's a few songs left here that I really want to keep.

Yeah, I was shocked on my last relisten. The first few times I heard it I gave the song a straight 10/10, but that number has dropped twice now with every repeated listen. After hearing more of their discography (and appreciating the remaining early songs more) I found that Into Hiding was nowhere near as strong as I thought upon my first impression.

It's a slightly different experience in your case, I suppose, if every new album to enter the game is totally new to you.

1. Silver Bride
  2. Sky Is Mine
  3. Battle For Light
  4. Reformation
  5. Beginning Of Time
Eliminated:
Soothsayer - 6 votes
My Enemy - 4 votes
You I Need - 4 votes
Mermaid - 3 votes
Ai, was Mermaid's execution that necessary? Perhaps it could have survived the current round.

Last edited:
Back