Alestorm

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
NO GRAVE BUT THE SEA - Preorder available NOW!

17159203_10155181787123054_6646964667922430313_o.jpg

Oh wow! It's our immense pleasure to announce that the new Alestorm album "No Grave But The Sea" will be released worldwide by Napalm Records on May 26th 2017! Also for the first time, we can reveal the artwork and the entire tracklist for the album:

1. No Grave But The Sea
2. Mexico
3. To the End of the World
4. Alestorm
5. Bar ünd Imbiss
6. Fucked with an Anchor
7. Pegleg Potion
8. Man the Pumps
9. Rage of the Pentahook
10. Treasure Island

"No Grave But The Sea" will be available in approximately three million different formats, so you can get whatever one satisfies your particular desires for silly auxiliary trinkets and bonus material. Speaking of bonus material...if you get the special Mediabook edition of the album, it comes with a 2nd CD entitled "No Grave But The Sea for Dogs", which contains the entire album except all the vocals have been replaced by a dog barking. We can guarantee you won't listen to the whole thing, it's spectacularly bad.

There's also an ultra-deluxe WOODEN BOX WOODEN BOX WOODEN BOX edition of the album which contains the Mediabook, a compass, a deck of custom Alestorm playing cards, a poster flag, some postcards, and a bonus 7 Inch Vinyl Single featuring the censored version of Fucked with an Anchor (so you can play it to your kids!) and a song about pizza which we wrote in 5 minutes to fill up space. This version costs approximately the GDP of a small country, so I wouldn't buy it unless you're the world's biggest Alestorm fan. The wooden box also doubles as emergency kindling if you find yourself lost in the wilderness.

Oh yeah and there's a bunch of versions on 12" Vinyl too. Apparently you crazy kids think vinyl sounds better? Personally I like MP3's more. Whatever, just buy the damn record in whatever format you like.

Remember, 100% of the profits from this album are going towards building a new sauna for Alestorm's pirate ship!

PREORDER NOW from http://alestorm.napalmrecords.com !!!

17200985_10155184615758054_8883714339500907538_n.jpg

Oh wow! It's our immense pleasure to announce that the new Alestorm album "No Grave But The Sea" will be released worldwide by Napalm Records on May 26th 2017!

The way I know Alestorm, I don't have any difficulty imagining that they're surprised by the fact that they have a new album coming. :D

I wonder what kept them from tossing those dwarves.

Oh wow humans of (Southern) Europe!
We're coming to escape the winter cold and to party in your silly towns! Joining us will be our lovely Icelandic friends from Skalmold...we haven't toured with them in over 7 years, so we can't wait to team up again for a fun month of good music and dreadful homemade alcohol! Hooray!

Nov 25 - Debrecen, Hungary @ Lovarda
Nov 26 - Cluj, Romania @ Form Space
Nov 27 - Bucharest, Romania @ Quantic Club
Nov 28 - Belgrade, Serbia @ Dom Omladine
Nov 29 - Bohinj, Slovenia @ Winter Days of Metal
Nov 30 - Retorbido, Italy @ Dagda Club
Dec 01 - Rome, Italy @ Orion Club
Dec 02 - Firenze, Italy @ Cycle Club
Dec 03 - Bologna, Italy @ Alchemica
Dec 04 - Zagreb, Croatia @ Tvornica
Dec 05 - Graz, Austria @ Dom Im Berg
Dec 07 - Geiselwind, Germany @ Christmas Bash
Dec 08 - Oberhausen, Germany @ Ruhrpott Metal Meeting
Dec 09 - Limoges, France @ CC John Lennon
Dec 10 - Bilbao, Spain @ Santana
Dec 11 - Santiago de Compostela, Spain @ Sala Capitol
Dec 12 - Lisbon, Portugal @ LAV
Dec 13 - Sevilla, Spain @ Sala X
Dec 14 - Salamanca, Spain @ Camelot
Dec 15 - Madrid, Spain @ Sala Mon
Dec 16 - Barcelona, Spain @ Razzmatazz

New song!

"Oh wow! We tried our very best to make a video that would alienate as many of our fans as possible. I think we succeeded! This song is about giving birth to yourself, selling out, and driving awful Yugoslavian cars. All the classic elements of pirate metal!"

This is the dumbest thing they’ve ever written. Catchy though.

This is the first single from their new album Curse Of The Crystal Coconut.

65750BB4-8D62-43E4-AC22-CD9CC5E4C00A.jpeg

The tracklist is as follows:

01. Treasure Chest Party Quest
02. Fannybaws
03. Chomp Chomp
04. Tortuga
05. Zombies Ate My Pirate Ship
06. Call Of The Waves
07. Pirate's Scorn
08. Shit Boat (No Fans)
09. Pirate Metal Drinking Crew
10. Wooden Leg Pt. 2 (The Woodening)
11. Henry Martin

I’m ready for this shitshow.

Last edited:
Because this video is based visually on the 90s, and DKC is certainly a part of the 90s.
It's not the video, it's the album art! But DKC 2 specifically was a pirate-themed game, so it makes some sense.
Maybe the Alestorm folks just really like video games?

It's not the video, it's the album art! But DKC 2 specifically was a pirate-themed game, so it makes some sense.
Maybe the Alestorm folks just really like video games?
They are men who grew up in the 90s...I'd say that's a yes.

Why are there Donkey Kong Country 2 enemies in the art?
Well it makes sense, as apparently the album title itself is actually a Donkey Kong reference, and the song Pirate's Scorn is actually a cover of a song from the Donkey Kong Country tv show!

And in other news, the band has just released a live show from 2019 on youtube. I've listened to the first couple songs, and it sounds pretty great!

Back