Albums without ONE bad song on them

[!--QuoteBegin-Leather Rebel+Jan 16 2006, 02:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Leather Rebel @ Jan 16 2006, 02:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Iron Maiden: Seventh Son
Metallica: Kill Em All, Justice.., Black Album
Bruce Dickinson: Chemical Wedding
[snapback]127114[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hmm... what about The Prophecy. Isn't that a bad song?

Hit the Lights?
Dyer's Eve?
Nothing else Mattes?

...and for Bruce, I agree that on the original 10-track release there are no bad songs. But on the new American release with bonus tracks, Confeos is an absolute disaster. I'd rather have 4 minutes of silence on the CD than that crap.

New Order's Power, Corruption, and Lies is one of the best flawless albums to listen to if you're in a dancey mood. Pantera's Cowboys From Hell is also an perfect hour of headbanging.

although seventh son is the BEST
i think one and only Maidens album without any bad song is
Somewhere In Time

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+Jan 16 2006, 05:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ Jan 16 2006, 05:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]...Confeos is an absolute disaster
[snapback]127116[/snapback]​
[/quote]

not for me, mate. it doesnt fit in album concept but it is very interesting

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+Jan 16 2006, 03:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ Jan 16 2006, 03:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Confeos is an absolute disaster.  I'd rather have 4 minutes of silence on the CD than that crap.
[snapback]127116[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well, technically Confeos is not part of the album, it's the B-side for killing floor so it doesn't get counted as part of the album or the concept. It just got bundled together with the remasters of all of Bruce's works.

Helloween- Keeper of the Seven Keys pt. 2
Masterplan-Aeronautics
Edguy-Mandrake
ac/dc- highway to hell, back in black
In Flames-Whoracle, Clayman
Mago de Oz- Finisterra, Gaia
Icarus Witch- Capture the Magic
Mystic Prophecy-Regresus

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jan 26 2006, 07:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jan 26 2006, 07:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Helloween- Keeper of the Seven Keys pt. 2
[snapback]127822[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You're right there mate... Dr Stein!

Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid
Bruce Dickinson - The Chemical Wedding
DIO - Holy Diver
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time
Megadeth - Hidden Treasures
Metallica - Kill 'em All
Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Update-add In Flames' The Jester Race to the list. And Amon Amarth's Versus the World. Oh, and Mind Revolution and Spectral by Skyfire.

And whoever the Guest was missed the whole point of this forum-a good song is open to opinion. Personally, I love the Prophecy. If you want to force your opinion's about Maiden songs onto other people, go to the IMBB.

Marillion, Misplaced Childhood, although it is a concept album, you will not find one better. STUNNING ALBUM

Demilch - Nespithe
Mourning Beloveth - The Sullen Sulcus
Morbid Angel - Altars Of Madness
Cryptopsy - None So Vile

Led Zeppelin III

Oh wait, no... it has one bad song on it (Hats Off To (Roy) Harper), but I forgot that one as I always skip it [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss (When The Light Takes Us)
Wyrd - Heathen (Well, the whole album is a 51 minute long song, so there. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /])
Immolation - Close To A World Below

Slayer - Reign in Blood, Show no Mercy
Blind Guardian - Imaginations from the Other Side
Metallica - Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, Kill 'em All
Anthrax - Among the Living

[!--quoteo(post=129644:date=Feb 24 2006, 12:11 AM:name=Liberation)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Liberation @ Feb 24 2006, 12:11 AM) [snapback]129644[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Helloween - The Dark Ride

Absolutely flawless.
[/quote]

When I first bought it I would have never said that. Lately though I've come to appreciate it, while I wouldn't call it flawless, it is a very good record and indeed, no bad songs on it.

Alabama Thunderpussy - Staring at the Divine
Xentrix - Shattered Existence
Death Angel - Act III
Def Leppard - On Through The Night
Priest - British Steel
Metallica - Puppets
Onslaught - The Force
Slayer - Reign In Blood
SLF - Nobodys Heores
Venom - Welcome To Hell
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Amorphis - Tuonela