Albums without ONE bad song on them

Black Ace

Trooper
What albums do you think that have all the songs above average?

I'll start: Coldplay:A rush of Blood to the Head
Iron Maiden- Somewhere in Time
Porcupine Tree- Lightbulb Sun
Porcupine Tree- Deadwing

These are just the top of my head...

Iron Maiden
Killers
NOTB
Piece of Mind
POWERSLAVE
SIT
SSOASS
BNW......except for 'the Mercenary'is a little weak
DOD.....title tracks lyrics are a little corny.

Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Primal Fear - Seven Seals
Slayer - South Of Heaven

Album with all shit songs:
Megadeth - Mission Has Failed

From the top of my head:

Iron Maiden - The X Factor
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
BLAZE - Silicon Messiah, Tenth Dimension

Pretty much every other album I can think of right now has at least one let-down track.

Um....

Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

And some new ones..

Bullet For My Valentine - The Poison
System Of A Down - Mesmerize

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Dec 25 2005, 06:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Dec 25 2005, 06:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
[snapback]125837[/snapback]​
[/quote]
There's only 5 tracks! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] But yeah, I totally agree.

Otherwise:
AC/DC - Back In Black
Every Led Zeppelin album [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Out of Maiden's albums, I'd say SSOASS has the highest average quality of songs.

Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Freedom Call - Crystal Empire
Blaze - Tenth Dimension
Bruce Dickinson - Tyrrany of Souls
Ramones - Anthology [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] (it's a best of)

I could mension many Maiden albums . . . + many other bands

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+Dec 25 2005, 11:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ Dec 25 2005, 11:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ramones - Anthology [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  (it's a best of)
[snapback]125846[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Cheat!! (Plus, it's rubbish! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Iron Maiden
Piece of Mind
Powerslave
Somewhere in Time
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Master of Puppets
Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1
Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 2
Rust in Peace
Scenes from a Memory

I like a lot of power metal albums, but they can't make my list becuase most of them have a weak ballad that totally degrade the album.

iron maiden - powerslave, somewhere in time
children of bodom - follow the reaper, hate crew deathroll
metallica - kill em all

I would add to my list : Coldplay-Parachutes
Pink Floyd-Wish you were Here
Pink Floyd-The Wall
Pink Floyd-Division Bell
Firma- La orbire
SOAD-Mesmerize

EDIT-Add Led Zeppelin-Houses of the Holy [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind, X Factor
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper, Hatecrew Deathroll
Pink Floyd - The Wall, Wish you were here, Dark side of the moon
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime !!!

EDIT: Add in Blind Guardian - Batallions of Fear (my favourite [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--])
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Judas Priest - Painkiller

Death - Human
My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours
Thergothon - Stream From The Heavens
Deicide - Legion
Dragonforce - Sonic Firestorm
Dream Theater - Images And Words

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of for now...

Iron Maiden- NOTB, POM, SIT, SSOAS
Manowar- Kings Of Metal [!--emo&:cheese:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cheesy[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cheesy[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Testament- The Legacy
Judas Priest- Painkiller
Bruce Dickinson- AOB, TCW, TOS
Forbidden- Twisted Into Form
Thats all for now

[!--QuoteBegin-JEFFMETAL+Dec 27 2005, 03:54 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(JEFFMETAL @ Dec 27 2005, 03:54 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Born Again
[snapback]125911[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Wow tastes can really vary that much? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon/Wish You Were Here (the essence of their career and the culmination of their experimental era. No further comment needed I think)
Frank Zappa - Roxy and Elsewhere (I always loved Zappa's mid-70s jazz rock albums and this is the best one)
Frank Zappa - Hot Rats (generally considered the very first jazz rock album and a damn good one too)
Bruce Dickinson - The Chemical Wedding (the best metal album of all time)
Rush - Moving Pictures (like Pink Floyd's 1973-1975 era, this is when they had it all together. Simply brilliant)
Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery (the essence of melodic death metal. Everything in this album is just perfect)

That's all I can think of for now...

Just remebered:
Rush - 2112
Slayer - Reign in Blood, Show no Mercy
Somewhere in Time

"The more I think about it, music is great isn't it?"

Back