Very different works, Confeos. Enjoy!
THE one song to make someone jump (give someone a fright). Don't tell the person you're gonna play something, turn it on, fairly loud, if possible. And this song is the one to totally shock someone. That beginning is merciless.Psycho Motel - State Of Mind
- Sins Of Your Father - The opening riff makes a statement.
- Just Like A Woman (B-side) - A classy cover, and arguably Andy's strongest vocal performance, which was surprising to me. 7/10.
LOL, hilarious. I guess Solli sounds better in his lower register. I still prefer Makin's vocals on the album tracks to Solli's on his album tracks, for the most part.If that is true (and sorry Jer):
Haaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Strongest vocal performance, Solli is great isn't he?
Yeah, I couldn't find an isolated version, and I figured it would make more sense to post an isolated link for "Scientist" so there'd be no confusion about what was what.The link you posted for "Mooncusser" actually had both songs on it, so I was a little confused when it sounded exactly like "Scientist".
Basically, The Chemical Wedding is not perfect at all. It has at least two tracks that are less good than a bonus track.Bruce Dickinson collaborations
It may be weird seeing that I'm not giving The Chemical Wedding's tracks 10s, but hear me out: I'm viewing this purely from an Adrian standpoint. He plays second fiddle to Bruce in their songs together, and I think it would be more fitting for a song that Adrian is the backbone of take top honors. Thus, the two bonus tracks from AOB and TCW get 9s, because his playing is, IMO, crucial to the songs; the TCW tracks get 8s because they're better than the AOB tracks, which get 7's.
- "Road to Hell" - Great song. 7/10
- "Welcome to the Pit" - Great song. 7/10
- "The Ghost of Cain" - Great song. 9/10
- "Killing Floor" - Great song. 8/10
- "Machine Men" - Great song. 8/10
- "Return of the King" - Great song. 9/10