Adrian Smith

They've been discussed in this thread before, not too long ago. I do find it a bit amusing that the drummer (who uploaded the videos) failed to recognize Hocus Pocus as a song and made sure to include his name in the video title, as well as crediting himself for organizing and producing the session, microphone placement (with Tony Forman, the engineer), camera setup and positioning, video recording, mixing with the engineer, editing, DVD authoring and copyright for the actual recording, while never acknowledging who the bassist in that session was. Man has his priorities straight.

They've been discussed in this thread before, not too long ago. I do find it a bit amusing that the drummer (who uploaded the videos) failed to recognize Hocus Pocus as a song and made sure to include his name in the video title, as well as crediting himself for organizing and producing the session, microphone placement (with Tony Forman, the engineer), camera setup and positioning, video recording, mixing with the engineer, editing, DVD authoring and copyright for the actual recording, while never acknowledging who the bassist in that session was. Man has his priorities straight.
Sadly, this is what mediocrity does to people, especially when they have a "public" job.

Bassist was mentioned somewhere as I remember that he had an Irish name as well.

Not really Adrian Smith, but Adrian-related. Solli, who was the singer on Psycho Motel's first album, played a live gig yesterday featuring some Adrian Smith songs, as well as some other nice covers.

Nice covers from Araya Heep!

Setlist:

Burn
Psycho Motel
No Soul
Into the Fire
Caught in the Middle
Could it be Love
Nothing's Real
Money to Burn
Wasted Years
Stormbringer