Adrian Smith

And another thing... Both Nicko and Adrian want to play SIASL again. Nicko picked it as one of 2 songs he wants to play again (along with 22AA), while H said in this interview.
This doesn't mean they will, though. Adrian actually said it's difficult to find a place for SIASL to work in a live set, so I don't think they'll ever play this one.

Any word on the best way to preorder Adrian’s book in the U.S.? I can only find e-book preorder options so far, and I’d prefer the hardcover. I don’t need a fancy signed edition.
I answered my own question, Amazon now has preorders for the hardcover available in the U.S.

This doesn't mean they will, though. Adrian actually said it's difficult to find a place for SIASL to work in a live set, so I don't think they'll ever play this one.

SIASL would fit into the same spot that Coming Home and The Great Unknown have been placed in recent tours.

It worked to such an extent that they dropped it when Adrian was forced to pause the tour and never reinserted it again.
I don't think that's indicative of anything other than someone who disliked the song (Maidenfans lore/rumors would have you believe it was Steve specifically) seizing the opportunity to cut it from the set since it's definitely a song they can't play without Adrian, and Adrian presumably didn't feel strongly enough about it (or possibly even about his commitment to Maiden) to argue for its re-inclusion after his three missed shows.

According to PlanetRadio UK Adrian is talking about his book today. It's just for UK residents. Can Anyone post the interview? Thanks in advance

The show was basically Adrian talking a bit about the book and his influences, choosing songs that have inspired him over the years. You can listen to the whole show here:

Not sure it would be available outside of the UK; you might need to enter a valid UK postcode.

The show was basically Adrian talking a bit about the book and his influences, choosing songs that have inspired him over the years. You can listen to the whole show here:

Not sure it would be available outside of the UK; you might need to enter a valid UK postcode.
Thank you!!!

I written a UK Postcode and they let me in but the player doesn't works in Firefox Chrome…it must be them that knows I am a foreigner or whatever, but thank you anyway!!!

Back