Adrian Smith

EDIT: great little bit of new info, that Adrian wrote the harmony in Twilight Zone or that he wrote Back in the Village on the flying V he's playing now

He also said the he would like to do SIASL again live.

About the Def Leppard rumour he said: ''Well, emmm… [long pause] I was, yeah. Yeah I was. I’m not sure… I want to write more books; that might be in my next one! [laughing] There’s whole story about that, there’s a whole story about that''.

Sometimes I’ll want to do a standard guitar; there is a standard 1st, 3rd; 1st, 5th; Steve likes to do, you know, make it slightly odd; he’ll put it in unison in one bit of it, and then go into a harmony

"We don't know scales, we don't read music".

When asked about PRR and any new side projects, he said he'd been working on something that he's very excited about, but he couldn't say anything yet because he's sworn to secrecy. He also mentioned he was splitting the singing duties with the person he was working with.

@The_7th_one Hope to get message and then can order the signed.
I will inform you if anything comes up on the matter, if you're still looking after signed edition..but if can't have signed, then the normal book will do fine.
Would be nice to have Adrian's book signed, but it would definitely mean more if could have signature straight from meeting him.
I got the Bruce's book first ordered from UK (when it came out) then I met him in Helsinki and got the Finnish-translation signed by him.
And I got 2nd signed copy of Finnish-translation as I went to see his book-tour in Turku in september 2018, those we given with the ticket.
Just had to mention this here..

When asked about PRR and any new side projects, he said he'd been working on something that he's very excited about, but he couldn't say anything yet because he's sworn to secrecy. He also mentioned he was splitting the singing duties with the person he was working with.

Definitely interesting to follow when this will be completed and released. It must be with Richie Kotzen and I have good feeling on behalf of Adrian that he can do something else at the moment..besides having written his memoirs of fishing and so..

Any word on the best way to preorder Adrian’s book in the U.S.? I can only find e-book preorder options so far, and I’d prefer the hardcover. I don’t need a fancy signed edition.

And another thing... Both Nicko and Adrian want to play SIASL again. Nicko picked it as one of 2 songs he wants to play again (along with 22AA), while H said in this interview.

And tempos shouldn't be a problem anymore. If they can live with FOI currently, they could also with SIASL.

I thought the interviewer's name sounded familiar...

It makes a huge difference having an interviewer who doesn't ask bog-standard questions.

You might also remember him from this:

Back