Adrian Smith

Well, that doesn't say a lot, actually, having in mind that he's been wearing practically the same clothes on stage for several years. :D

Gee, what a nice girly chat we're having and I should have started work half an hour ago.

Oh how very true that is. :D

It's always nice to have girly chats every so often.....Adrian tends to have that effect it seems. I got to work 20 mins ago and I'm on here. See what happens?

I'll be out of the office in half an hour and running home as fast as I can to watch the video. Then be back for some girly chat. :D

Lucky you! In my time zone land, I get off work at 5pm so I won't get to see it till way later :( but after a long day of work, I'll be looking forward to the video and more girly chat :D

I wish I could! My job is not so generous...maybe I could tell them it's a matter of life or death and I would have to leave early and see this video! :p

Yes! I'll just tell them that I'm really sick and the only cure is for me to see the new Primal Rock Rebellion video out today. If I don't, then I will surely die and they will be haunted by my ghost for eternity. We'll see how that works. ;)

Oh, boy! You're still at work? When you leave work, it will be midnight here. Might have to leave the girly chat for some other time.

Yeah! :( Looks like we're a 7 hour time difference then. When we were girly chatting before, it was 1 am here so it would have been around 8 am your time right? Maybe we could try then again or we'll wait the weekend because I have off. When I see it, I'll at least have a post here waiting for you if we miss each other. :D

That's right. 8 am, just when I'm supposed to start work.
I'll see what you thought of the video first thing in the morning.

Finally got to see the video... I really REALLY liked it :D. ..I can't add more to your "Wow! Just...wow!" comment. That's just the perfect way to the describe it. It's one of my favorite songs on the album too so it's nice to see a video for it.

Definitely. I got some ten minutes till I start work to see the video a couple of times more.

Back