Accept

I'll make one album from the three Accept albums in the 90's (1993/1994/1996) with the best songs of them. Easily, the best album from them is the one from '93 (classic sound of the band), the other two are very weak, especially Death Row. The only weak Accept albums are the debut, Death Row and Predator.

1.Objection Overruled
2.Protectors Of Terror
3.All Or Nothing
4.Amamos La Vida (amazing power ballad)
5.Donation
6.This One's For You
7.Rich & Famous (should have been in the 1993 album)
8.Writing On The Wall
9.Hard Attack (is this AC/DC.... like it)
10.Run Trough The Night (lost classic)

bonus songs [Japanese edition]
11.Bulletproof
12.Sick, Dirty and Mean

KILLER ALBUM !!!

And all 3 instrumentals across these three albums (done by Wolf - Accept were with one guitarist at that time) are great: Just By My Own, Drifting Apart and Pomp and Circumstance. *Bad Habits Die Hard is also very good song (again strong AC/DC feel to it).

These 2 songs are leftovers form the album I'm A Rebel 1980. Why the band do not added them, especially Morning Sun which is another fantastic ballad with Peter Baltes on vocals - but the album have another amazing ballad, The King..... and No Time To Lose too (let's also not forget the ballad Seawinds from the debut album, which is one of the best ballads that I ever heard).

I wonder why on the early albums Udo has not sung the ballads, not that I complain, Peter has an amazing voice, ideal for ballads. Maybe Udo was not confident enough to sing ballads at that time, and that is strange since his performances on Winterdreams and Can't Stand The Night are majestic.

The two song are: Morning Sun and Rocking For The Sun.

Wolf thinks that Blood On The Nations album has magic in it and it is a classic already (Tornillo also thinks the same). ->

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ac...ery-magical-about-blood-of-the-nations-album/

But I think, of all 4 albums with Mark the best one is Blind Rage - amazing album with no fillers ! BOTN is not bad. The other two are half good/half bad.... Stalingrad album has really nice fast rock songs (and heavy ones too). TROC is also good, but maybe not 10 songs, though it has some really good songs like ''Worlds Colliding'', which is a top 10 song for me.

Last edited:
Accept will release a 7'' vinyl single ''Life's A Bitch'' on April 19, 2019 - brand new studio track.

http://acceptworldwide.com/2019/03/accept-to-release-7-vinyl-single-lifes-a-bitch-on-april-19-2019/

Side A: Life's A Bitch
Side B: Restless And Wild (live from the recently released symphonic concert from Wacken) - which is great, recommend it.

Though they still do not announce the new bass player (!they already did 2 concerts this year with the bassist from the Wacken show).

And this brand new song also comes with a brutal cover:

Attachments

• LifesABitchSngleCover-1024x1024.jpg
    LifesABitchSngleCover-1024x1024.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 8
My ''Best Of'' of Accept (Mark Tornillo era):

1.Teutonic Terror
2.The Abyss
3.Blood Of The Nations
4.Kill The Pain
5.Pandemic
6.Stalingrad
7.Shadow Soldiers
8.Dying Breed
9.Dark Side Of My Heart
10.Fall Of The Empire
11.Final Journey
12.Worlds Colliding

One killer album!!! So much quality in these songs. :applause:

My ''Best Of'' of Accept (Mark Tornillo era):

1.Teutonic Terror
2.The Abyss
3.Blood Of The Nations
4.Kill The Pain
5.Pandemic
6.Stalingrad
7.Shadow Soldiers
8.Dying Breed
9.Dark Side Of My Heart
10.Fall Of The Empire
11.Final Journey
12.Worlds Colliding

One killer album!!! So much quality in these songs. :applause:
Not much love for Rise of Chaos cd?

Not much love for Rise of Chaos cd?

Well, I wanted to be like one album, so that's why I choose only 12 songs, but I could easily add more. The Rise Of Chaos is a good album, but I feel the only classic strong song is the one that I putted in my list.

Last edited:
New Accept song ''Life's A Bitch'' out now!

I must say I don't like it - dunno, it's too ''happy feel'' song for them. They could have done this kind of song back in 1979, I suppose.

Agree…the voice is too "UDO" and the feel of the song is a happy motor fest. A happy motor fest sunday with beer and frankfurter XD

Very surprising. It sometimes sounds like the run-of-the-mill songs that can be found on Black Ice ("Anything Goes"), without the elegance of AC DC of course. It reeks of a "management move" ("we should tackle the biker segment a bit more"). And the less said about the Eddie rip-off on the cover, the better...

Last edited:
Recently started getting into these guys, listened to a few 80s akbums and Blood of the Nations. Really good band. This new song is not what I expected and not what I want to hear from them.
Agree with Le Bart Noir, seems like a bit of an attempt at ACDC and the biker crowd. Fair enough if it where they are at musically but it's not what I would expect. Although Maiden often release red herring singles so we will see how the album goes.

New Accept song ''Life's A Bitch'' out now!

I must say I don't like it - dunno, it's too ''happy feel'' song for them. They could have done this kind of song back in 1979, I suppose.

I must admit I am not impressed. Pretty mediocre song.

Very surprising. It sometimes sounds like the run-of-the-mill songs that can be found on Black Ice ("Anything Goes"), without the elegance of AC DC of course. It reeks of a "management move" ("we should tackle the biker segment a bit more"). And the less said about the Eddie rip-off on the cover, the better...
I thought of AC/DC within the opening seconds of the song.

I saw Metal Church last night and wore my Accept The Rise of Chaos shirt; got several compliments about it!

Back