AC/DC

I'm more bored by this one than anything I've heard from these guys. The guitar sounds weaker that I've ever heard and the riffs aren't doing much for me. I'll always love Back In Black through Razor's Edge the best because of the harder edge sound to it. Thankfully Rock Or Bust was a bit of return to that.

This is a fucking great song.

Exactly what AC/DC should be.

It's even progressive for AC/DC's standards. Brian in lower register, chromatic licks...
Well riff wise it kind of reminds me of caught with your pants down from ballbreaker

I'm interested to find out how much he reveals about stuff behind the scenes with AC/DC, as they have always been notoriously tight-lipped about what goes on with the band.

OK, I'm looking for because I guess it will also cover the Brian's leave period and since they're back together I guess he'll be more open about it.

You could see/hear he really didn't want to leave and there were certain interviews where he was almost on the verge of the tears. I mean, last Wednesday (I think) was a 41st anniversary of a press release when the world found out Brian Johnson was joining the band. Almost 4 decades (!!!) man and to get rid of him in such a cold way, man...
I guess I'll never see them as I used to. I mean, I'm glad they're back now, the last album is certainly better than the previous one (Rock or Bust) but damn, that whole period is such a shitfest: loss of Malcolm, Paul Rudd's humiliation, Cliff's pathetic press release and then removing Brian.
I'm glad they smoothed out their differences (although my respect for them is still really low) so I hope Brian really tells his point of view on that period, he strikes me as no-bullshiting guy.
And the name of biography is a thumb up!

AC/DC

POWER UP TOUR

EUROPE 2024

17-Mai Gelsenkirchen, Allemagne, Veltins Arena

21-Mai Gelsenkirchen, Allemagne, Veltins Arena

25-Mai Reggio Emilia, Italie, RCF

29-Mai Séville, Espagne, La Cartuja Stadium

05-Juin Amsterdam, Pays-Bas, Johan Cruyff Arena

09-Juin Munich, Allemagne, Olympic Stadium

12-Juin Munich, Allemagne, Olympic Stadium

16-Juin Dresde, Allemagne, Messe

23-Juin Vienne, Autriche, Ernst Happel Stadium

26-Juin Vienne, Autriche, Ernst Happel Stadium

29-Juin Zurich, Suisse, Letzigrund Stadium

03-Juillet Londres, Angleterre, Wembley Stadium

07-Juillet Londres, Angleterre, Wembley Stadium

13-Juillet Hockenheim, Allemagne, Ring

17-Juillet Stuttgart, Allemagne, Wasen

21-Juillet Bratislava, Slovaquie, Old Airport

27-Juillet Nuremberg, Allemagne, Zeppelinfeld

31-Juillet Hanovre, Allemagne, Messe

09-Août Dessel/Werchter, Festival Grounds/park

13-Août Paris, France, Hippodrome ParisLongchamp

17-Août Dublin, Irlande, Croke Park

On the one hand, it would be nice to see AC/DC with Jonna again. On the other hand, having to spend hundreds of pounds to see a version of the band only having Brian and Angus from the line-up that recorded Back in Black makes it much less attractive.

I will give it a miss and live with the memories of the 3 times I saw AC/DC live (all of them with the classic Brian Johnson/Angus Young/Malcolm Young/Cliff Williams/Phil Rudd line-up): 1996 (arguably one of the best concerts I have ever been to, as captured in No Bull), 2000, and 2009.

Back