AC/DC

Has anyone Read 'Bon - The Last Highway'? It came out a few years ago but I've only just read it. It puts forward a very convincing argument that some of Bon's lyrics were used on Back in Black, and that he actually died from a combination of alcohol and heroin.

Best hard rock band of all time!

Apparently, this is the setlist for the tour:

1- If You Wan't Blood (You've Got It)
2- Back In Black
3- Demon Fire
4- Shot Down In Flames
5- Thunderstruck
6- Have A Drink On Me
7- Hells Bells
8- Shot In The Dark
9- Stiff Upper Lip
10- You Shook Me All Night Long
11- Shoot To Thrill
12- Sin City
13- Givin The Dog A Bone
14- Rock 'N' Roll Train
15- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
16- Dog Eat Dog
17- High Voltage
18- Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
19- Riff Raff
20- Highway To Hell
21- Whole Lotta Rosie
22- Let There Be Rock
23- T.N.T.
24- For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

:edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

I love their 80's albums. My favorite one is Flick of the Switch, my first vinyl I bought with 13 years old was Blow up your Video with some great tunes as Fly on the Wall. They only usually play to Back in Black album and For those about to rock song from this decade. Sad.
I don't know why they have all these albums absolutely forgotten on stage to be honest.

Apparently, this is the setlist for the tour:

1- If You Wan't Blood (You've Got It)
2- Back In Black
3- Demon Fire
4- Shot Down In Flames
5- Thunderstruck
6- Have A Drink On Me
7- Hells Bells
8- Shot In The Dark
9- Stiff Upper Lip
10- You Shook Me All Night Long
11- Shoot To Thrill
12- Sin City
13- Givin The Dog A Bone
14- Rock 'N' Roll Train
15- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
16- Dog Eat Dog
17- High Voltage
18- Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
19- Riff Raff
20- Highway To Hell
21- Whole Lotta Rosie
22- Let There Be Rock
23- T.N.T.
24- For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

:edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:
I dream of the day when Iron Maiden will have 24 songs to play in their setlist... :cool:

I love their 80's albums. My favorite one is Flick of the Switch, my first vinyl I bought with 13 years old was Blow up your Video with some great tunes as Fly on the Wall. They only usually play to Back in Black album and For those about to rock song from this decade. Sad.
I don't know why they have all these albums absolutely forgotten on stage to be honest.

Those 80s albums are massively underrated!

I agree with you on the selection of songs to play live, but it must be very difficult to select which songs to play when you also have to decide which ones not to play off Back in Black, the best hard rock album of all time (and arguably one of the best albums of all time).

Well, I did have this impression but only with Brian's voice. The guitars, the bass and the drums sounds quite OK on the volume side.
I didn't mean the sound itself, I meant the props they usually have on stage: inflatable Rosie, Locomotive on Rock n' Roll Train, cage on Highway to Hell and things like that. The stage feels kinda stripped down.

Those 80s albums are massively underrated!

I agree with you on the selection of songs to play live, but it must be very difficult to select which songs to play when you also have to decide which ones not to play off Back in Black, the best hard rock album of all time (and arguably one of the best albums of all time).
Yeah its tough setlist to choose. I love the 80's stuff too, especially flick of the switch, but at least they mixed it up a bit with riff raff and if you want blood. Unfortunately too expensive for me to go see them at wembley

I didn't mean the sound itself, I meant the props they usually have on stage: inflatable Rosie, Locomotive on Rock n' Roll Train, cage on Highway to Hell and things like that. The stage feels kinda stripped down.
I think they are just reluctant to spend money on that stuff when they're not sure how much touring the band is gonna do. The black Ice tour had over 160 concerts to make money on, this tour of 24 dates was announced just a few months before it began and I guess they're gonna announce the US and Australian legs at similarly short notice in case for any health reason they can't go ahead.

I remember reading that somebody was badgering a roadie at PowerTrip about the band's touring plans and at the time he said 'they're just gonna see how this weekend goes first and see afterwards', seemed like a non-answer at the time but actually now seeing how short in advance the dates are being announced and them being so spaced apart I think that since Brian pulling out and having to reschedule dates with Axl that there's hesitance to overcommit to touring and i guess that extends to the props and production too.

Well, I did have this impression but only with Brian's voice. The guitars, the bass and the drums sounds quite OK on the volume side.

The sound was very controversial. Many people have complained after the concerts so far because they had to pay very high prices for tickets and the sound was almost unbearably bad.

Back