2014 Tour Rumours

Thanks! Metallica have just self-confirmed for Sonisphere Hamburg (I didn't expect a German leg!) and Rock am Ring/Rock in Park. There's one of the Four Aces!

Why would Metallica put out a troll announcement though? It would be funny on April 1st but not when Europe's major festivals are about to get their acts together.

Why would Metallica put out a troll announcement though? It would be funny on April 1st but not when Europe's major festivals are about to get their acts together.

I'm not saying Metallica put out a troll announcement. I'm just saying I find it weird that the order of Hamburg and Sonisphere appears nowhere on the internet except on Metallica's homepage, according to Google (and now metallhammer.co.uk) and all other search engines I tried. There are many possible explanations for that. Maybe Sonisphere has a deal with Google. And Startpage. And Duckduckgo. And Yahoo.

This just in from Maiden Facebook!

"Maiden will be headlining one of the nights at the massive Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park Festivals in Germany between Thursday June 5 and Monday June 9. The other headliners are Metallica, Kings of Leon and Linkin Park.

Tickets go on sale Wednesday November 27th.

For ticketing and other details -
www.rock-am-ring.com"

Sorry if this is not new news. I haven't been entirely paying attention to the whole thread. :D

Nah, a new one would be better I think. Keep the speculation here and it would be nice to freshen things up. I think you should have the honour.

So like can we have a tour thread with spoilers in the name where we can talk without spoiler tags? or what was the ruling about that from the mods side :p

Back