2011-12 Survivor rules and information

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the finals, you can create groups which are based on the votes of previous rounds instead of grouping them randomly. That'd be fair, don't you think ?
Good idea.

Btw. Death Magnetic is my favorite Metallica album, but I don't think songs from that album stand any chance against 80's songs. As a matter of fact, only songs from the 80's ended up in Metallica Survivor's Top 10.

Btw. Death Magnetic is my favorite Metallica album, but I don't think songs from that album stand any chance against 80's songs. As a matter of fact, only songs from the 80's ended up in Metallica Survivor's Top 10.

But, you're putting albums like Youthanasia in. Death Magnetic is miles better than some albums on the list.

But Youthanasia had one song in Megadeth's Top 10. Anyway, I'm thinking of ditching Youthanasia and Cryptic Writings, so that all bands have 5 albums in the game...That'd be fair, right?
Everything is subject to change in the next few days, until we sort some other things out.

Better have an equal number of albums per band.

Ok, now that it looks like the poll options isn't a problem, I can finish off the Maiden and Priest survivors if everyone wants (and have the RJD survivor as well)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back