18th Studio Album discussion

British Lion will tour UK this winter.
Along with the Maiden tour? If that's certain, then everything points to an early 2025 recording of the album (again, if they want to), with a possible release in late 2026. The other option is in early 2026 or after the two tours next year in the winter, unless Bruce's tour will be then.

Somebody claims they're both there.
I REALLY doubt this. And for sure Bruce is not stupid to go sing during few weeks of downtime that he has this year.

I think Bruce (lives there part-time), Steve (for whatever reason), H (fishing/holidays) and Nicko (wedding anniversary) are/were in France. And this is not enough to assume something is happening. If Jan or Dave were there, that's a completely different game.

I REALLY doubt this. And for sure Bruce is not stupid to go sing during few weeks of downtime that he has this year.

I think Bruce (lives there part-time), Steve (for whatever reason), H (fishing/holidays) and Nicko (wedding anniversary) are/were in France. And this is not enough to assume something is happening. If Jan or Dave were there, that's a completely different game.

There should be a photo of Dave as well, but I didn't find it.

There should be a photo of Dave as well, but I didn't find it.
What is possible is that they met up to run through TFP set (they used to rehearse in Paris), since there is almost a year between the end of 2023 TFP and 2024 TFP to prevent them being too rusty during production rehearsals in Australia.

This is my theory, because I doubt that Bruce would lie about no album in 2024 in recent interview ("there will be no Maiden album recorded this year, as there is no time"). Pooch has also flown to Europe yesterday. I think they will run through the set Monday to Wednesday at Planet Live and that's it.

What is possible is that they met up to run through TFP set (they used to rehearse in Paris), since there is almost a year between the end of 2023 TFP and 2024 TFP to prevent them being too rusty during production rehearsals in Australia.

This is my theory, because I doubt that Bruce would lie about no album in 2024 in recent interview ("there will be no Maiden album recorded this year, as there is no time"). Pooch has also flown to Europe yesterday. I think they will run through the set Monday to Wednesday at Planet Live and that's it.

If the rumours are real and they're all there then it's definitely for a new album. They never did random rehearsals and they wouldn't do them now and in France.

If the rumours are real and they're all there then it's definitely for a new album. They never did random rehearsals and they wouldn't do them now and in France.
I think they would because:

Firstly, Bruce is playing UK next Saturday and Paris is much closer than Split.

Second reason is Nicko's stroke. I think he wants to know where he is at in terms of recovery.

And lastly TFP set is as complex as it could be. 11 months of for this kind of set is a lot.

Back