❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

Unless NP cares to elaborate what did he mean by "type", it's true it's hard to discern whether the problem is actually there or not.
She posted a photo wearing a KK's Priest shirt...

Nah.

She's kinda tomboyish, and also into hiking, running, triathlons and whatever, and I prefer to spend my weekends at home doing nothing physically taxing. I don't think it's a good fit.

I'm sticking to the plan on finding a girl in China next year.

She's kinda tomboyish, and also into hiking, running, triathlons and whatever, and I prefer to spend my weekends at home doing nothing physically taxing.

You know why she's into hiking, running, triathlons and whatever? 'Cause she hasn't been yet
defiled with his stinking Serbian weiner.

:ninja:

No, seriously, I'd say this is kinda borderline.
And I don't mean "Feels like I'm going to lose my mind // You just keep on pushin' my love // Over the borderline"

but this is a type of hobby that kinda changes over time and you could definitely use getting off your arse from time to time (I could too, honestly) and a bird you like is a better motivation than many.
Although with me and wifey it went the opposite way and she lost interest over time. But at the time we were making fun of how we're like when Anthony Kiedis was dating Sporty Spice.

Besides, tomboys are fun and often hotter anyway. Or maybe I'm just forever damaged by Keira trying to pretend to be a bloke in the second Pirates of Caribbean when I was at my most impressionable.

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from.

Was a crucial part of the joke which fell flat anyway. Sorry for hurting your feelings.

My feelings were hurt inasmuch as they are concerned with the state of your eternal soul, so you don't need to apologise to me. :ninja:And besides, it was just too good an opportunity for that joke anyway. :D

Just posting for fun, not to be taken too seriously.

There’s a really pretty woman that I meet maybe once or twice a month at work. There’s usually some old dudes doing what she does so when I see her there, it’s always a delight. I was filling a bottle at the water dispenser today when she came and we had this conversation:

Woman: “Is there anything left there?” (in the water dispenser)
Me: “Just the last drop.”
Woman: “In case you need more, there are full ones around the corner.”
-some other lines we exchanged relating to the same topic-
Woman: “Anyway, I can change it myself too, no problem.”
Me: “I can help with that.”
She (a woman in her 30s) bursts into nervous schoolgirlish laughter for a couple of seconds, says “Yes” and goes away.

I feel like she reacted as if what I said was totally flirtatious. Just a funny situation with this peculiar woman who sometimes appears so smily and approachable (like today) and other times not so much. Damn pretty woman, though. The kind a guy 5-10 years younger than her could go crazy for. I remember the first time seeing her when I’d just started this job in February. She asked if I’d replaced X and said that we would start to meet frequently.

She disappeared from my matches, so that's done for.
I don't know how to smoothly move the conversation to meeting up, but not pushing it as she has a line in her bio that she won't meet up with anyone so easily.
If she wasn’t going to meet up easily, then she wasn’t worth pursuing anyway, imo. The earlier you get to meet up, the better. Texting is the boring part. There’s not much to talk about with a person you’ve never seen. There’s so much more information to go off of in person.

If she wasn’t going to meet up easily, then she wasn’t worth pursuing anyway, imo. The earlier you get to meet up, the better. Texting is the boring part. There’s not much to talk about with a person you’ve never seen. There’s so much more information to go off of in person.
I agree completely.

Back