Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "first bands" won't necessarily include Iron Maiden - Novarock may have to hold out on that one. Download Festival has announced all its headliners (Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N Roses, Ozzy Osbourne) so Maiden won't be there, thankfully. :rolleyes:

Which means.....possibly maybe a brief UK arena tour to go along with Euro festivals......
RE rumoured Knebworth gig, last time Maiden were there they did Dublin the same weekend.

Monday follows the live stream on Saturday which is arguably more of an event than the cd release so, to me, it makes sense.
Heres hoping. I grow weary of this wait.

Which means.....possibly maybe a brief UK arena tour to go along with Euro festivals......
RE rumoured Knebworth gig, last time Maiden were there they did Dublin the same weekend.
I've also read that the 'new' Knebworth fest + Rolling Stones rumour has been debunked.

First bands for Novarock to be announced on Monday at 2pm CET.
Didn't Nova Rock say that Maiden won't play there. On Facebook I think it was. They wrote that a certain british metal band with a singer who also is a pilot won't play there.

Didn't Nova Rock say that Maiden won't play there. On Facebook I think it was. They wrote that a certain british metal band with a singer who also is a pilot won't play there.
They might be lying. Assuming that Iron Maiden are playing at Novarock and want to announce their 2018 tour all on one day, Novarock can't confirm Iron Maiden until that day so they can just say they don't have Maiden and give people a nice surprise when they do confirm Maiden.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it before but it looks like Hellfest will announce more bands on Monday the 13th.

The "first bands" won't necessarily include Iron Maiden - Novarock may have to hold out on that one. Download Festival has announced all its headliners (Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N Roses, Ozzy Osbourne) so Maiden won't be there, thankfully. :rolleyes:
As a French fan, I am more than happy that I won't have to go to what is "the North East" of France for me, on a waste ground strewn with rocks for a high price (= Download Festival). Hopefully, they will be at Hellfest instead, which is actually a pleasant festival to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back