Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Just held the "The Mandrake Project" album in my hand and the acknowledgements caught my eye.
I would like to interpret Bruce now as saying: Make an effort with ideas for a new album; we have to gather enough good material, because we all know that retirement sucks.
Has someone posted this somewhere so I can read it?

But has anybody figured out what the 2 years - 1941 and 1968 on the Mandrake Project cover art mean?
I remember that being asked in one of the numerous interviews he's done in recent months on YouTube. He said the significance of those years would be revealed as the 12-issue comic played out.

I have said from the beginning that I don’t think Bruce releases The Mandrake Project unless Maiden is getting ready to wind down.
I also think so. Bruce will be testing the commercial viability of his solo touring right now, maybe it will give him confidence to step up to small arena level shows in a few years.

If/when Maiden retires around 2026, Steve will hit 70 years of age. Bruce will hit 68, I suspect Bruce would love to squeeze out another 3 or 4 years of solo touring and albums.

I don't think there will be a new album next year. They will just do an arena tour with mostly hits and some deep cuts as the setlist. Maybe it will be the last too ( or second to last).

But has anybody figured out what the 2 years - 1941 and 1968 on the Mandrake Project cover art mean?

"The Association continues to publish the work of Jochen Gerner, who increasingly explores the erosion of the boundaries between Comics and Contemporary Art. After Branchages and Panorama du Feu, Abstraction (1941-1968) represents the book version of a work exhibited at the Le Havre Contemporary Art Biennial (but unlike the two previous works, this is not a print numbered). Abstraction (1941-1968) continues Gerner's reflections on popular comic strips from the Cold War era, and adds to this exploration an aesthetic question which ties in with the issues of American abstract expressionism from the same 50s and 60s. . Thus, by extrapolating graphic details specific to each panel of this Anonymous War story (Cold Sweats, published in 1968 in pocket NAVY n°124), by covering all of the panels with these now abstract patterns, and retaining only a few chosen words, Jochen Gerner pushes his fundamental questions about comic strips and figuration to the limits, and, posing in his own way the issues and filigrees of the historical period of the Cold War, takes a new step in his unique and exemplary artistic approach."

I think the years on 'The Mandrake Project' cover are refering to the dates when favorite Bruce Dickinson's comics have been published (from 1941 to 1968).

The brazilian fanpage "imbnoticias" on instagram says ByZegut, a famous french journalist, is claiming on his facebook that Maiden will play on La Dèfense Arena, Paris, june 2025.

I just checked his facebook and there it is.

Last edited:
So we got the first leaked show, to no surprise it's a stadium: La Défense Arena, Paris.
I thought they would choose Stade de France but who cares, it's probably gonna be a double show anyway.

I think we'll see a very similar tour schedule as 2022. Not enormous stadiums but a lot of big stadiums with some festivals and arenas as well. The recent comments from Bruce seem to hint at a new album coming next year but I doubt it. First, when the hell did they record it? Secondly, I don't think the first leg of a brand new album tour it's stadium tour material.

How sure can we be about this? I am not saying it's not true; it very well could be.

But I still remember this very respected Brazilian journalist who confirmed that Adrian would tour with Bruce. It must be somewhere in the Bruce Dickinson thread.

I think that was the first time EVER that the Brazilian journalist got it wrong. Well, Bruce is not in Brazil yet so who knows :D
But Zegut always revealed Maiden dates in France around this period, and all considered the chances of him being wrong are dramatically low.

How sure can we be about this? I am not saying it's not true; it very well could be.

But I still remember this very respected Brazilian journalist who confirmed that Adrian would tour with Bruce. It must be somewhere in the Bruce Dickinson thread.
"Tonton" Zégut is not brazilian. He's a french journalist who works for RTL2, the french radio that interviewed Bruce Dickinson some weeks ago for 'The Mandrake Project' (see the video below). He works with Marjorie Hache who did the interview with Bruce. ;) So, he is a serious guy who ever has the right informations before everybody else. :) I trust him a lot. :cool:

This is my yesterday evening screenshot of Zégut's post on Facebook. ;)

MaidenDefenseArena2025_byZegut.jpg

Back