Bruce Dickinson

Leana just commented on Instagram that H is busy with Smith/Kotzen as the reason why he is not touring. So I think that H would be touring with Bruce, if he was free, but is simply prioritizing Smith/Kotzen at the moment which is fair. Also makes sense with Bruce's more extreme comments "H is more into blues rock now...".

Regarding Roy... That remixes reason is a bullshit one IMO. You just don't simply book 4 months of tour, promote it and than decide to be remixing the catalogue at the same time and prefer to do that.
Don’t forget “he’s in the Maiden now”. That shit implies a lot. Plus he said Adrian didn’t really do anything but write solos. H has good enough reasons not to return.

Leana just commented on Instagram that H is busy with Smith/Kotzen as the reason why he is not touring. So I think that H would be touring with Bruce, if he was free, but is simply prioritizing Smith/Kotzen at the moment which is fair. Also makes sense with Bruce's more extreme comments "H is more into blues rock now...".
It's good that Adrian is doing what he wants to do now. I've liked what I've heard from Smith/Kotzen so far. I would get extremely bored if I had to play one specific style of music my whole fucking life. Unless you're Kerry King. KK's Slayer....I just love that :lol:

I can almost guarantee that 80% of people who have people who have bought tickets to the tour would be like "Roy who?".

They've bought tickets to see Bruce, at the end of the day. That's not to diminish Roy's importance of course, but it's not his name on the ticket.

Last edited:
It's sad that Roy Z won't be a part of this tour. I said myself that I would have only bought the tickets if Bruce Dickinson and Roy Z would have been together on one stage, because they are the magical duo that makes the whole machine work so well. But if the two guitar players that have been chosen by Bruce Dickinson are as talented as Roy, why not giving them a chance and go see the group play songs from Bruce's repertoire ? :)

I get the disappointment, but I never saw Roy as an integral part of Bruce's live act. He did exactly one tour with them, hired out the Guru on the next tour, I don't think he did the 2002 gigs where Bruce brought Chris Dale back, and no tour for Tyranny.

Granted, this is coming from someone who did get the chance to see Roy onstage on the AoB tour. It was cool to have him there, but he's not a "showy" player, much like Adrian. Eddie Casillas on bass was a lot more of a live performer, if you know what I mean, doing the Harris "gunning" the audience, etc. Roy and Adrian stayed where they were and played most of the time.

I can almost guarantee that 80% of people who have people who have bought tickets to the tour would be like "Roy who?".

They've bought tickets to see Bruce, at the end of the day. That's not to diminish Roy's importance of course, but it's not his name on the ticket.
True, obviously would have liked to see Roy but at same time with all the respect to him, for me it doesn´t really matter who are in the band, I only have eyes for Bruce. Well, at least two guitarists is the plus side of this. Although also don`t really care how many of them join the stage, it would have been ok with one, but two is the better option.

That is true, but a lot has been made about Roy Z on all the press releases about the album and subsequent promotional interviews. The guy is a fundamental part of Bruce’s solo career, regardless of the people buying the tickets knowing who he is or not.

I hope this is just a temporary thing and he’ll be part of future new albums from Bruce.

Last edited:
Back