Metallica

Can’t stand Trump normally, but who can dislike Metal Trump?
Now I'm worried... Trump has the same favorites I do from the first 3 albums. :D

If this has a part 2 and Blackened, The God That Failed, The Outlaw Torn, Fuel, Frantic, Suicide And Redemption and Hardwired show up I must re-think my ways LOL.

314704474_5838875279503460_7311175052175982575_n-jpg.23548
Looks pretty close to Metallica 2022 to my eyes…

Amazing show tonight in Ft. Lauderdale.

1. Creeping Death
2. Ride the Lightning
3. Motorbreath
4. No Remorse
5. Trapped Under Ice
6. The Call of Ktulu
7. Phantom Lord
8. Am I Evil?
9. Metal Militia
10. For Whom the Bell Tolls
11. Whiplash
12. Fade to Black
13. Seek & Destroy
14. Fight Fire with Fire
15. Blitzkrieg
16. Hit the Lights

Metallica have been announced as one of the headliners of the 20th anniversary Download Festival at Donington. What is even more remarkable is that they will headline on two nights (Thursday and Saturday), playing completely different sets with no repeats!!!

Amazing show tonight in Ft. Lauderdale.

1. Creeping Death
2. Ride the Lightning
3. Motorbreath
4. No Remorse
5. Trapped Under Ice
6. The Call of Ktulu
7. Phantom Lord
8. Am I Evil?
9. Metal Militia
10. For Whom the Bell Tolls
11. Whiplash
12. Fade to Black
13. Seek & Destroy
14. Fight Fire with Fire
15. Blitzkrieg
16. Hit the Lights
I don't care about half those songs, but holy hell that would be one amazing show.

Metallica have been announced as one of the headliners of the 20th anniversary Download Festival at Donington. What is even more remarkable is that they will headline on two nights (Thursday and Saturday), playing completely different sets with no repeats!!!

Makes me wonder what the special angle will be for next year. When they were headlining two nights for American festivals last year they did the black album in full on the second night.

Wow, that would be something! They should record both shows for a live DVD (especially if they play an album in full). A unique and special event.

Sly, forces their fans to buy Weekend tickets.

Yep. They might even try and sell this as their only UK dates to maximise ticket sales...

Feel like I’ve seen that before

Last edited:
So Metallica is still on that never ending no named tour without supporting any release.
Metallica is at a point where they could never release anything new ever again and it wouldn’t matter. They play all over the world whenever they want to, they mix up the setlist ALL THE TIME, thus keeping old fans super happy, and they have an insane social media presence that releases almost every live show recording in some capacity. They could be a cabaret act until they retire and no one would care because they keep people excited in other ways.

Back