Metallica

And the full show from last night is up and available.

I was there, my first time seeing them. Hell of a show. So many highlights to mention. Creeping Death, Whiskey in the Jar was really cool, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and Fade to Black all come to mind immediately. And the encore was incredible: Battery, One, and Master of Puppets :edmetal:
:shred:

Special show at the Hard Rock Hollywood in Florida celebrating Megaforce Records founders Jonny and Marsha Zazula. Given they're celebrating the Megaforce days, they're only playing stuff from 1983-1984.

I'm going to try like hell to be there.

Special show at the Hard Rock Hollywood in Florida celebrating Megaforce Records founders Jonny and Marsha Zazula. Given they're celebrating the Megaforce days, they're only playing stuff from 1983-1984.

I'm going to try like hell to be there.

I'm assuming they will play Kill em All and Ride the Lightning in their entirety(but different order) since the total time for both is 1h and 40 minutes.

I so wanna go, but I hope tickets are not too expensive and don't sell out too fast.

I'm assuming they will play Kill em All and Ride the Lightning in their entirety(but different order) since the total time for both is 1h and 40 minutes.

I so wanna go, but I hope tickets are not too expensive and don't sell out too fast.
I don't think they'll be in their entirety, I do think they'll do Am I Evil? and Blitzkrieg since those were B-sides for Ride the Lightning's singles. They've really limited themselves to 16-song setlists.

I do think they'll do Escape for the second time ever as a nod to Zazula -- despite Hetfield hating it. The song was really only included on RTL at Megaforce's insistence.

Back