Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it was fairly humorous, at least from where I was in the crowd. Everybody was laughing about it for the most part:lol:

I will add tho his vocals were 100% on point all show i couldnt fault them at all, but come the ecores its when it takes its toll and he looks exhausted Hills and Aces suffer because of it, Aces should never be the final song he cannot vocally pull it off in a way im sure he could had it been near the top of the set

I think they would mention that before shows or during.

For En Vivo they said in advance that Chile and Argentina show will be recorded.

For En Vivo they said in advance that Chile and Argentina show will be recorded.

Or they could just be comfortable with how the Mexican shows turned out that they feel they dont need to announce anything anymore aha, the bar has been set low they couldnt make Anaheim any worse

Anyway what if they or Steve decide to use one song per city. He did it in Flight 666 and A Real and Dead ones albums
They also like, when they decide on the city to use audio from for a particular song, to use 95% of video from a completely different city for that same song. They add 5% of the video from correct city just to fuck up the continuity since Dave now plays 2-3 different guitars in the same recording. Or Bruce's hair magicaly grows and cuts itself multiple times.

Powerslave, Live Chapter...
Flight Of Icarus, Munich...

I will add tho his vocals were 100% on point all show i couldnt fault them at all, but come the ecores its when it takes its toll and he looks exhausted Hills and Aces suffer because of it, Aces should never be the final song he cannot vocally pull it off in a way im sure he could had it been near the top of the set
^ Is there any doubt about that? Being the last song in the set too, as we can hear from the Anaheim concert. Run To The Hills also sounded great. Amazing performance from the whole band and especially from Bruce. The band was in top form, the whole concert.

To quote Roy himself:
''Lo siento for all the other metal bands in the world!
Move over Judas because Maiden just stole #1
''.

What about the 3 Mexico shows in 2019 (NOTD live album)? Was there a mention? I don't think they announce every time when they record some shows for a future video/live release, I could be wrong.

Edit: I'm sure they wanted to release a video concert from there too (it was not the end of the whole tour, unfortunately), but the live album was a bonus anyway. They still can though.
Oh please no more different cities for live albums. I dont want watch anymore magic editing of shows.

Flight 666 cities were perfect fit because of documentary, but others no.
^ This. 100%.

Last edited:
What about the 3 Mexico shows in 2019 (NOTD live album)? Was there a mention?

I was talking only for video albums. I dont think that they even wanted to release Mexico initiali, it seems more like "last call" release during pandemic.

I was hoping that during pandemic we will get some older live releases from the band like BBC or B'Side songs not sloppy and lazy new tour live album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back