LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never criticized the band. It's Iron Maiden Italia, not me who is saying that. I just shared what IM Italia has wrote on its FB page, that's all. :halo:

I'm like you : I'm waiting for the next tour and I hope the band will play 5+ songs of 'Senjutsu', especially "Lost In A Lost World" and "The Parchment". ;)

Yep, sorry if my post seemed like I was specifically talking about you. I only meant it to refer to the posts on Iron Maiden Italia, and also to some similar posts that are over on the official site.

I think people are reading too much into the significance of what Bruce said. I don't think Bruce meant anything more than a brief joke.

Also, we don't know what their plans are for next year yet, criticising them in advance of any tour annoucement, or set list reveal, is madness.

Finally, expecting the whole album and feeling hard done by if they don't play it is unrealistic. Playing the whole album is a complete rarity and this one is also 10 mins longer than AMOLAD, so you were probably looking at the album then Iron Maiden and then the encore, which would be really pushing it for casual fans.

Personally, I will be disappointed if we don't get the standard of at least 5/6 plus new songs on an album tour next year. But, I'll wait until it happens first rather than getting upset in advance by trying to read between the lines of what Bruce says.
Hetfield made a similar joke some weeks ago about St Anger

I think people are reading too much into the significance of what Bruce said. I don't think Bruce meant anything more than a brief joke.

Also, we don't know what their plans are for next year yet, criticising them in advance of any tour annoucement, or set list reveal, is madness.

Finally, expecting the whole album and feeling hard done by if they don't play it is unrealistic. Playing the whole album is a complete rarity and this one is also 10 mins longer than AMOLAD, so you were probably looking at the album then Iron Maiden and then the encore, which would be really pushing it for casual fans.

Personally, I will be disappointed if we don't get the standard of at least 5/6 plus new songs on an album tour next year. But, I'll wait until it happens first rather than getting upset in advance by trying to read between the lines of what Bruce says.
I agree. What Bruce said (joked) probably means they won't play the whole album live next year, not that there won't be a Senjutsu tour. The album will have its own supporting tour next year (with or without a 2nd leg). I would love to hear the whole album live, but I always thought the AMOLAD 2006 tour was a one-off. I think 6 songs from the new album should be the minimum.

I agree. What Bruce said (joked) probably means they won't play the whole album live next year, not that there won't be a Senjutsu tour. The album will have its own supporting tour next year (with or without a 2nd leg). I would love to hear the whole album live, but I always thought the AMOLAD 2006 tour was a one-off. I think 6 songs from the new album should be the minimum.
Who knows. :nonono: I remember quite well the solo Bruce release of Tyranny Of Souls in 2005. We're still waiting for the tour.

Yep, sorry if my post seemed like I was specifically talking about you. I only meant it to refer to the posts on Iron Maiden Italia, and also to some similar posts that are over on the official site.
Wasn't it also Maiden Italia who wrote about how unhappy Dave was with touring, that he wanted to retire or something? They seem very good at creating negative rumors.

That’s so unfair to short people. There are some short musicians who are really nice and have no airs and graces (e.g., James Dean Bradfield and Sean Moore from the Manic Street Preachers, Brian Johnson…).
Don't forget the man who was probably the shortest and best singer of generations before his untimely passing: Rhea Perlman!

That’s so unfair to short people. There are some short musicians who are really nice and have no airs and graces (e.g., James Dean Bradfield and Sean Moore from the Manic Street Preachers, Brian Johnson…).

I hear you. Though as aready said somewhere here that not every single one has that syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back