LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the V!

From a strictly pragmatic standpoint, a Les Paul is at least twice as heavy as a Flying V. Not an easy thing to carry around night after night at his age.

So is it unrealistic to hope to see Adrian with the double neck next year? Come on Adrian, you are not Methuselah! But I think I read about back problems he has.

Dear Iron Maiden bookers,
We now have the results of our vote on the 2 opening bands for next year.
Powerwolf won, 40% of the votes,
2nd place Blaze Bayley (33%).
My favorites had no chance, but that's ok. Democracy.

I'm not a power metal fan, but I'll focus on Attila Dorn at the show then. He is interesting as a singer; I find him strikingly precise. I wondered if there was a reason for that and did a little research. He practices with a professor from the University of Music Saarbrücken. I like that he's putting that effort in.
I guess Powerwolf is big enough that he might be tempted to think he's a fantastic singer anyway and assume that the fans will love how he sings anyway.
Why do they wear makeup? They are not black metal.6F8A7944-F545-49EE-ADFA-87D6DB6D29A6.jpeg83F581C7-7373-43E7-9ECB-08C4A4107819.jpeg6392A992-15AA-4F17-A8BB-840C120ACB44.jpeg015687FD-4847-4CD8-9115-601443416780.jpeg

Dear Iron Maiden bookers,
We now have the results of our vote on the 2 opening bands for next year.
Powerwolf won, 40% of the votes,
2nd place Blaze Bayley (33%).
My favorites had no chance, but that's ok. Democracy.

I'm not a power metal fan, but I'll focus on Attila Dorn at the show then. He is interesting as a singer; I find him strikingly precise. I wondered if there was a reason for that and did a little research. He practices with a professor from the University of Music Saarbrücken. I like that he's putting that effort in.
I guess Powerwolf is big enough that he might be tempted to think he's a fantastic singer anyway and assume that the fans will love how he sings anyway.
NonononoNOOOOOO, please not them again :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Does Nicko slow it down for Bruce's benefit or is he just struggling to finish a full set these days?

More importantly: why does Bruce feel the need to wear a World War Two pilot hat and googles and a frilly shirt at the same time? Is that a way of acknowledging any toffs who were still living in the 18th century intellectually fighting on World War Two or what???

A very misplaced song either way.

So is it unrealistic to hope to see Adrian with the double neck next year? But I think I read about back problems he has.
If they play Darkest Hour, he will need the double neck guitar (since he recorded the song with it), but he didn't play Children Of The Damned with it during TBOS tour, so the chances are not big. I would love to see this guitar live again.

If they play Darkest Hour, he will need the double neck guitar (since he recorded the song with it), but he didn't play Children Of The Damned with it during TBOS tour, so the chances are not big. I would love to see this guitar live again.
He can always get a 12 string on a stand, like the acoustic during TBOS.

I am fairly new-ish here and I can say the level of guitar wankery is amazingly delightful! I have heard hints of it- but wow. The last 3 pages have been fun.

It seems like Maiden have hopefully gotten on track a bit and I love how the conversation has drifted from ‘they suck- hang it up!’ (To be fair I was one who feels timing issues need to be anddress) and into a level of nerdom I didn’t know existed.

(But I am so happy to know it does!)

What became of Michael Kenny and when, does anybody know?
"Some of you already know, I have retired. I am now past the age where people stop working- I have been collecting Social Security for several years already. Over 40 years on the road is enough- 2/3 of my life.

Now it's time to take care of all of that stuff I have been putting off for all of that time.

Please do not ask me for tickets/passes- I don't work there any more."

"Some of you already know, I have retired. I am now past the age where people stop working- I have been collecting Social Security for several years already. Over 40 years on the road is enough- 2/3 of my life.

Now it's time to take care of all of that stuff I have been putting off for all of that time.

Please do not ask me for tickets/passes- I don't work there any more."
Gonna be honest, this doesn't sound like a happy departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back