LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce is 64, has been in a heavy metal band for 30 years, plus some years as an airline pilot(noisy). Plus chemotherapy which is toxic to your ears/hearing. Its no surprise his hearing is probably suffering, I'd estimate he probably has moderate hearing loss at some frequencies.

What's so frustrating here is that even Bruce can clearly tell he's fucking up, and it's happening at almost every show, but they haven't taken steps to address the issue.

Clearly there needs to be some change, whether it's his stage position, or adding something to the monitoring system (extra wedges on the top walkway or IEM's) so that he can hear what he needs to for that section.

Realistically they're a band with practically limitless resources to fix this, but they haven't done anything.

Realistically they're a band with practically limitless resources to fix this, but they haven't done anything.

This is my point. Above someone said ‘frustrating for all involved’…

THEN FIX IT! It’s not magic folks- this is an issue with monitors (or something- I’m not a musician) but it can be fixed.

If his hearing is that bad- stand near the kit and do it old school. You can’t tell me they are so stuck in their ways as to not change something to make it better.

5986d8f8850dc2627900e4d941705219.jpg

Maybe what he's doing here is a kind of teaser for the Somewhere In Time/Somewhere On Tour stuff next year... :p As time is not linear and as there are three states of time (past, present, future), the fact that he sings with a little delay could signify that something from the past will emerge soon... :D
It's all part of promoting the next tour ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back