LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
@4:27 Don’t you have another footage than this girl texting or whatever she did with their phone?

It’s fine but I find the lack of energy in the song is not the same that the people show jumping or whatever

After this US leg is done I really hope they have a sit down and talk about their live shows going forward and how to sustain the quality of them,
im rethinking ever seeing them again after watching that Hills clip Bruce seems to be getting worse and worse, wont be long until hes on the same boat as Vince Neil and Bon Jovi and thats not how I want to remember him

I do worry about the prevalence of timing issues with Bruce. Mostly because it shows that no-one in the band or crew is comfortable with mentioning it to him so they can sort it out.

Sad. Great remark though.

Oh my. No way!

No denying Bruce is struggling this leg of the tour but at least we are not at this level yet.

Bruce wouldn't ever allow himself that, and this is the bright side of having an inflated ego.

In the past, Bruce’s voice has been on top form when they have done shorter tours. These give him the chance to warm his voice up without over doing it. Think back to the first leg of the LOTB tour. He was brilliant. Same with t the Early Days tour, A Matter of the Beast and many other shorter tours. I know this might mean missing parts of the world but I would rather see them tour Europe or America for 2 months a year and have stronger performances to watch than watch him struggle over 6 months.

I have always looked up to Bruce. I would go so far as calling him a personal hero of mine. But even he has to realise that age has caught up with him and he needs to adapt.

If I had to guess, I'd say he misshears the drums in RTTH. HBTN has the bell on the beginning of every bar, FOI starts out with a normal drum groove. As soon as the verses start in RTTH Bruce usually finds his rhythm again. Maybe he needs the snare drum and has difficulty when it's missing.

Maybe Bruce is progressively becoming deaf with a presbycusis or diplacusis. That could explain this gap between him and the band on some songs. And that could explain why he told in an interview that if he couldn't sing anymore that he would like to choose his replacement singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back