LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay good money for Unto Others to support.
I saw them at the Camden Underworld earlier this year, they were great.

I'd like it if Maiden went with a 3 band bill sort of formula with one larger established band and an unknown band that need the exposure and would appeal to old school heavy metal fans, but when I've seen them with two supports it's usually been:

Maiden
Established band
Bruce or Steve's child

I'd like it if Maiden went with a 3 band bill sort of formula with one larger established band and an unknown band that need the exposure and would appeal to old school heavy metal fans, but when I've seen them with two supports it's usually been:

Maiden
Established band
Bruce or Steve's child

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Griffin could be in charge of the catering...

If you're referring to Within Temptation, they are not only an extremely talented band, but they also had a classic album out years before Evanescence even debuted.
You are probably very right! I am not familiar with them, I put on some when I seen they were opening for maiden and just wasn’t impressed. I lasted maybe 2 minutes and realized it was just not my thing. I’m sure they are talented and I’m not disputing their timeline in reference to my evanescence comment- but that in and of itself sorta proves my point.

They need better bands. I am not an expert on all things metal- but I have listened to the genre and various sub sub genres (black / death / grind / power etc) for ~30 years- and the fact that they choose bands that have little drawing power (at least in the states) is obvious.

Maiden
Established band
Bruce or Steve's child
Maiden
Mercyful Fate
Unto Others

Sorted. Thank me later, Rod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back